CSGO

Umegadem

I just went into CSGO and it showed me this 'This Steam account does not own this game. Please login to the correct steam account.'

Note that i have locked my own account. A few days ago i tried playing and it is playable. How do I fix this?

If you locked your steam account then your not able to actually use the steam accoubt

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

If you locked your steam account then your not able to actually use the steam accoubt

I have played CSGO a few days ago even when my account is locked.

PS i did the lock

Doesnt matter who locked it. When you lock a account your not able to do anything on it and normally contact Valve to resolve the issue

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

What kind of lock are you talking about? The family view/child lock? Or?

What kind of lock are you talking about? The family view/child lock? Or?

Locked it myself, restricts all access to the community, or as they call it Account Locking tool