Laptop Won't Connect to Wifi

Recently, wifi stopped working. The router was restarted, then it worked for everything except my Asus UX305 laptop. Wired works, and wireless works for my friend's iPhone. Any ideas? Thanks!

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Broken drivers?

I've had a similar issue with my eMachines D732Z and it turns out the drivers for the Atheros card was broken...

Edit:

Try booting into a linux live USB and see if it works in there to rule out the possibility of hardware problems...

Recently, wifi stopped working. The router was restarted, then it worked for everything except my Asus UX305 laptop. Wired works, and wireless works for my friend's iPhone. Any ideas? Thanks!

delete all the wifi connections

reboot

resetup the wifi

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I know it sounds dumb but check the switch/setting on the laptop and ensure the wireless radio is enabled. A few years ago I literally spent hours troubleshooting broken Wifi... the radio was turned off with a slider on the side.

Broken drivers?

I've had a similar issue with my eMachines D732Z and it turns out the drivers for the Atheros card was broken...

Edit:

Try booting into a linux live USB and see if it works in there to rule out the possibility of hardware problems...

It connects to wifi elsewhere. Although, the wifi at work is ac as opposed to n at home where the problem is.

I know it sounds dumb but check the switch/setting on the laptop and ensure the wireless radio is enabled. A few years ago I literally spent hours troubleshooting broken Wifi... the radio was turned off with a slider on the side.

It's not that. :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65