Cannot Get Battlefront Beta to Launch

TravisTea

Need help. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. I can't get the game to launch. As soon as I do it says it stopped responding and crashes. Any solutions?

System Info:

Windows 7 64 bit

i5 4460

8gb ram

gtx 970 (gtx 980 drivers from June because no other drivers want to work for me)

Origin and game installed on my Samsung Evo ssd

It's those drivers. Download GeForce Experience and get the latest drivers, and if they don't work then you have another problem.

Need help. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. I can't get the game to launch. As soon as I do it says it stopped responding and crashes. Any solutions?

System Info:

Windows 7 64 bit

i5 4460

8gb ram

gtx 970 (gtx 980 drivers from June because no other drivers want to work for me)

Origin and game installed on my Samsung Evo ssd

make sure the .net is updated to and the VC++ REDISTRIBUTABLES..and update your drivers

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

It's those drivers. Download GeForce Experience and get the latest drivers, and if they don't work then you have another problem.

I tried this and everything starts acting up and causes aero and other things to act up and crash. These drivers i have now are the most stable I could get lol

I've never had so many issues with drivers period.. is this common with nvidia's recent drivers? If I don't use the older drivers my OS goes nuts.. Is it compatibility issues with Windows 7 too? Jesus this is freaking frustrating..

I've never had so many issues with drivers period.. is this common with nvidia's recent drivers? If I don't use the older drivers my OS goes nuts.. Is it compatibility issues with Windows 7 too? Jesus this is freaking frustrating..

totally uninstall the video drivers then...use a driver cleaning program

then update to the newest

also update any other drivers that need it to

totally uninstall the video drivers then...use a driver cleaning program

then update to the newest

also update any other drivers that need it to

I've done this NUMEROUS times.. Still doesn't work. 

You don't want it trust me. Sike it was really fun, but it made me sick to my stomach after about 30 minutes of playing. I'm a weird person I know.... Have you tried just uninstalling and re-installing the game? Also, you can verify the game, right click it and hit "Repair Game"

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

You don't want it trust me. Sike it was really fun, but it made me sick to my stomach after about 30 minutes of playing. I'm a weird person I know.... Have you tried just uninstalling and re-installing the game? Also, you can verify the game, right click it and hit "Repair Game"

Yep. Done all of this too. Wondering if I need to scrap W7 and go with W10 to see if drivers function better. This is ridiculous. I didn't have these issues with my 7950. Pretty bad when nvidia has worse drivers than AMD..

Yep. Done all of this too. Wondering if I need to scrap W7 and go with W10 to see if drivers function better. This is ridiculous. I didn't have these issues with my 7950. Pretty bad when nvidia has worse drivers than AMD..

Oh the drivers for NVIDIA have been total garbage lately. I've never used AMD, I've always heard NVIDIA is just better in the small things, so I never tried them. Yeah why not try windows 10, works great for me, it just feels smoother, looks better, and is faster. People say there are tons of bugs but the only one I've had is I turned off my PC on bootup and so it corrupted some files and next time I started it the start menu wouldn't open so I couldn't turn off the PC lmao

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

I kinda doubt that will fix it

what kinda problems do you have?

So just an update to my issue. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and now the games runs like butter. Crazy stuff.