You ever have "one of those days"?

Trik'Stari

You ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING just seems to go wrong?

I woke up, managed to get an assignment for school done, so that was a positive. But after that, everything was downhill.

After getting my assignment done, I went to clean out the shower, slipped in said shower, landed on my hip and shoulder. How they both don't hurt like hell, I don't know. After that, I got into a trivial argument over some bullshit with my family. Basically one of those things where I was supposed to cook dinner for the family, and when my mom went grocery shopping, she didn't get what I needed to make said dinner. (she didn't get garlic cloves. a .50 cent per pound item) even though I wrote it down.

After that, I went to get my beer for the night at my usual grocery store. There was a new girl working the counter, she ID'ed me, and of course the ONE TIME I don't have my ID, I get ID'ed, but what really pissed me off is that this old bitch that works there, who has seen my ID at least a hundred times, wouldn't vouch for me, even though it's perfectly legal for her to do so in VA, since she knows for a fact I am of legal age. I used to work at the Virginia ABC liquor store, and that is the actual law. If you know, for a fact that someone is old enough, you do not have to ask for their ID, even if they look like they are under 40. This gas station had been selling heads of garlic as well, but of course the one time I want to buy some, they no longer sell it.

So, I went back to the house, got my ID. drove to Food Lion and got my beer, and the garlic. Got home, cooked dinner, and the garlic I had bought was no good. And I do mean ALL of it. I had bought 3 heads of it. and every single clove of each head was just no good. Even the ones that looked good had a funny taste when cooked.

Yeah, it all seems like trivial shit, but it was enough to put me in the foulest of moods.

Ever have days like this? What do you do to relieve the frustration?

Edit: By all means, feel free to use this thread to rant about your shitty day.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yep, but its pretty rare for me I just play videogames to make it all go away

Currently I am drinking, and listening to some CKY.

They need to include more metal in video games damnit.

Yep, but its pretty rare for me I just play videogames to make it all go away

ur gey

You ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING just seems to go wrong?

I woke up, managed to get an assignment for school done, so that was a positive. But after that, everything was downhill.

After getting my assignment done, I went to clean out the shower, slipped in said shower, landed on my hip and shoulder. How they both don't hurt like hell, I don't know. After that, I got into a trivial argument over some bullshit with my family. Basically one of those things where I was supposed to cook dinner for the family, and when my mom went grocery shopping, she didn't get what I needed to make said dinner. (she didn't get garlic cloves. a .50 cent per pound item) even though I wrote it down.

After that, I went to get my beer for the night at my usual grocery store. There was a new girl working the counter, she ID'ed me, and of course the ONE TIME I don't have my ID, I get ID'ed, but what really pissed me off is that this old bitch that works there, who has seen my ID at least a hundred times, wouldn't vouch for me, even though it's perfectly legal for her to do so in VA, since she knows for a fact I am of legal age. I used to work at the Virginia ABC liquor store, and that is the actual law. If you know, for a fact that someone is old enough, you do not have to ask for their ID, even if they look like they are under 40. This gas station had been selling heads of garlic as well, but of course the one time I want to buy some, they no longer sell it.

So, I went back to the house, got my ID. drove to Food Lion and got my beer, and the garlic. Got home, cooked dinner, and the garlic I had bought was no good. And I do mean ALL of it. I had bought 3 heads of it. and every single clove of each head was just no good. Even the ones that looked good had a funny taste when cooked.

Yeah, it all seems like trivial shit, but it was enough to put me in the foulest of moods.

just dont think about it.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

lol I'm sorry for laughing, but relatable posts are hilarious. I've had days like this, too.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I'm waiting for your family story. Anyway, that shit sucks sorry to hear it.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

I have a song for those days

-snip

It's nighttime, if I fire up the AR-15 my neighbors would probably get pissed.

lol I'm sorry for laughing, but relatable posts are hilarious. I've had days like this, too.

It's totally been one of those days where I've been so angry all I could do is laugh. And not the good kind of laughter either.

I'm waiting for your family story. Anyway, that shit sucks sorry to hear it.

I'll try and give you a TL;DR. might take me a moment.

-snip-

What do you think a young man does to relieve frustration?

I come to LinusKekTips.com and look at all the new info on computer hardware i can't afford.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

I'll try and give you a TL;DR. might take me a moment.

Kk just tag me like I said last night xD

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Mhh, nope, I dont really get bad moods or pissed of.

Actually I cant even remember the last time it happened, certainly not this year.

There might be something wrong with me ........

One of those days huh... more like every time I eat Taco Bell. 

It's like love and hate kinda thing... I love the food but I always sacrifice a good pair of underwear right after. I need some shit-be-gone stain remover from Billy Mays.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Mhh, nope, I dont really get bad moods or pissed of.

Actually I cant even remember the last time it happened, certainly not this year.

There might be something wrong with me ........

umm.... maybe it is because you are a potato, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a good ol potato?

No, but yeah, sorry to hear about your shitty day.

If i ever have days like that i go to bed early so i can restart the next day.

Don't want to carry that stress and baggage from the day for longer than i have to.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

No, but yeah, sorry to hear about your shitty day.

If i ever have days like that i go to bed early so i can restart the next day.

Don't want to carry that stress and baggage from the day for longer than i have to.

Tablet

youtube

headphones

Good enough for me to end the day.

Do I give a damn?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I have those days too.

I'm currently waiting for a video game where all you do it beat the shit out of things to release anger.

Fallout 4

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

yep, not often but i do sometimes

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com