I can't take this anymore...

I can't take it anymore, so I'm finally pulling the trigger...

On returning my CPU, MOBO, RAM, and SSD, that is... :P

I purchased all of my components less than 30 days ago and I fell upon a little extra cash in the last few days. I will return my Haswell Refresh CPU and compatible MOBO and RAM (and my SSD because pre-ordering the 950 PRO) only to buy an i7-6700K, GSkill Trident Z DDR4 RAM, and an ASUS motherboard that isn't even out officially (ASUS Z170i Pro Gaming). Wish my returns luck!

Serious clickbait rants imminent.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Or you know.... save that money and keep the great PC you have as upgrading it would be like <5% gains.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

i can't take this anymore either, to understand what i'm talking about press here.

I have that URL memorized. Can't vex the Czex.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Or you know.... save that money and keep the great PC you have as upgrading it would be like <5% gains.

It's ITX. Very little room to upgrade. Plus, when better hardware that fits in the form-factor comes around, I'll have enough money for that, too.