Help my school win (off topic MOVED FROM GENERAL )

coollll068

Ok guys so my school is centered around sports (im a HS senior) and on this website 

http://highschoolspo...ins-now-photos/

we post to see whose school has the most "spirit". what people don't know is for the past three years this is the time to see who is the best geek in the schools with all of the previous times having 28k votes for one school (in other words somone made a spam vote bot) well I want in so im using chrome auto fill extension with thees commands 

type=checkbox/radio Name=Buckeye Value=1 site=http://highschoolspo...ins-now-photos/

good so now i have that bare with me then i have a auto refresher that refreshes the page every 15 seconds but i am having 2 problems

1. when i put the name of my school it fills the one below it

2. their is no way for me to hit the "vote button" (i know its probably java script but i don't know how to tell it to push that button after it votes)

3. When i put in the school above Brunswick it will give me buckeye

Thanks guys  :)

Dude this is a tech forum....

yea and ?

fuck off. We're not a botnet, nor will we teach you how to rig voting sites.

Move this to Off topic

How about no

1. Cheating is bad
2. None of us care
3. This is a tech forum

i never said to vote for my school i just want to know ok

Isn't programming on topic? If anything move it to the programming section.

learn how to script crap yourself then. 
'Hey guise I wanna cheat but I'm not good enough at javascript so help plox'

Please stop 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

you said to move it so i did

I never said to move it.

I said to fuck off.

And reposting the topic is not how you move it.

Mods move it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I never said to move it.

I said to fuck off.

And reposting the topic is not how you move it.

Mods move it. 

this is something i didn't know ok stop getting so mad. im just a guy on the internet im not hurting anything

this is something i didn't know ok stop getting so mad. im just a guy on the internet im not hurting anything

Ok guys so my school is centered around sports (im a HS senior) and on this website 

http://highschoolspo...ins-now-photos/

we post to see whose school has the most "spirit". what people don't know is for the past three years this is the time to see who is the best geek in the schools with all of the previous times having 28k votes for one school (in other words somone made a spam vote bot) well I want in so im using chrome auto fill extension with thees commands 

type=checkbox/radio Name=Buckeye Value=1 site=http://highschoolspo...ins-now-photos/

good so now i have that bare with me then i have a auto refresher that refreshes the page every 15 seconds but i am having 2 problems

1. when i put the name of my school it fills the one below it

2. their is no way for me to hit the "vote button" (i know its probably java script but i don't know how to tell it to push that button after it votes)

3. When i put in the school above Brunswick it will give me buckeye

Thanks guys  :)

we're not gonna help you cheat. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Wants too hack his way too trick databases too win a competition

im just a guy on the internet im not hurting anything

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

we're not gonna help you cheat. 

your not im sure someone will and i dont classify it as cheating since its been a competition for the last 3 years. but that's another debate and i can already tell your not fond of me so ill leave the conversation at this.

Only cheat if the other people start to cheat. Then come back :) if they are not cheating now, don't bother.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Only cheat if the other people start to cheat. Then come back :) if they are not cheating now, don't bother.

thank you for being the only one to give me a kind responce

your not im sure someone will and i dont classify it as cheating since its been a competition for the last 3 years. but that's another debate and i can already tell your not fond of me so ill leave the conversation at this.

as you've yet to get 1 person to tell you they'll spend the time to teach you just so you can cheat, I'm pretty sure 

muh specs 

All parts black

as you've yet to get 1 person to tell you they'll spend the time to teach you just so you can cheat, I'm pretty sure 

Ok thank you sir for proving your point to a high schooler

If you want a thread to be moved to a different location, please report it and a mod will move it for you. Don't repost it in that other section.

However, it is not appropriate to ask for help in cheating at a competition. Locked.

HTTP/2 203