Router recommendations under $60

Ellimist

I have a number of devices in the house, iPhone's, android phones, older iPads, a chromecast, and about 3 laptops. Usually we're streaming from a central Plex server, or someone is streaming to the chromecast with Plex or casting a tab. Generally lots of streaming video over the network, poop tons of torrenting, very little gaming. I imagine this limits my choice to mainly N to support older devices and definitely need 2.4 Ghz.

What I'd love is a recommendation for a cheap router. i.e. considerably under 100 bucks. Why? Well I'm in SEA and after the exchange rate even something like an Asus-N66 is way way out of my price range. Ideally, my price range is ... 50 - 60 bucks? Of course lower is better.

The area I need to cover is about 1100 sqft, but there are a good amount of concrete walls everywhere. Also just to tell you what I'm working with is a dir-615, it just cant handle all the video. The internet connection is only 10mb up and down but I seem to be able to very easily saturate the WiFi.

I'm looking to squeeze as much performance as I can. Ideally, without having to install tomato because if I screw that up somehow I'll SOL since I wont be able to afford anything else.

http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-Wireless-Dual-Band-Anywhere-EA6200/dp/B00DLYD31A/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1444333175&sr=1-1&refinements=p_36%3A1253504011%2Cp_n_feature_keywords_three_browse-bin%3A8514071011

heres a decent one from amazon, its a 130$ router on sale for 38$, otherwise just go to your favorite site like newegg or amazon and just filter down to the price range you are looking for and see what you like