Computer crashing problems (CPU Overheating/PSU power shortage?)

Ok the mobo is ok never had a problem with it and that isnt causing the slowness or the heat and 750w is too expensive and 500w will be ok other people have said and that should be ok. Also no overclocks is needed at all.

You're very misinformed, if the VRM get too hot on that motherboard it throttles the CPU to stop the board killing itself. Good luck with your issues.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

You have one, did you do your first build in it?

I did.

Any idea of cooler heights that could fit?

As it just so happens, I have that cooler installed in my server. Let me make a guess as to whether it'll fit in the case...

Sig under construction.

Any idea of cooler heights that could fit?

I did.

As it just so happens, I have that cooler installed in my server. Let me make a guess as to whether it'll fit in the case...

It looks like it should fit.

Sig under construction.

I did.

It looks like it should fit.

Ok brilliant, it is this one right http://www.scan.co.uk/products/cooler-master-hyper-tx3-evo-cpu-cooler-92mm-fan-1150-1151-1155-1156-775-1366-fm1-am3plus-am3-am2? .

Also

Quickly is this psu ok http://www.scan.co.uk/products/600w-evga-600b-80plus-bronze-1x120mm-silent-fan-atx-psu ?