what CS:GO crossharis are you guys using?

Bananasplit_00

i just wana know what the CS:GO players of this forum are using for there crosshair, i have a red midsize one with a dot here it is:

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"cl_crosshairalpha "200"cl_crosshaircolor "5"cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"cl_crosshairdot "1"cl_crosshairgap "0"cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"cl_crosshairscale "0"cl_crosshairsize "5"cl_crosshairstyle "5"cl_crosshairthickness "1"cl_crosshairusealpha

if you wana see it just find a crosshair thing on the web or wright that in your cs console, so what are you guys using? defult(oh god plz no)? something of your own? a professional players one and in that case witch ones are you using? just a bit of fun if you dont have it saved you can find it in your config(D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\config.cfg in my case and then i just ctrl + f and wrote cross and i found the start of it) hope you guyes have some good ones that i and everyone can try! :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

The one your mom gave me

nah jk i use the normal one too lazy to go to the files

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

nickbunyun's

I used to have a green dot with a black outline but I switched

thats a nice one

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Classic dynamic.

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Builds:

Spoiler

i just wana know what the CS:GO players of this forum are using for there crosshair, i have a red midsize one with a dot here it is:

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"cl_crosshairalpha "200"cl_crosshaircolor "5"cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"cl_crosshairdot "1"cl_crosshairgap "0"cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"cl_crosshairscale "0"cl_crosshairsize "5"cl_crosshairstyle "5"cl_crosshairthickness "1"cl_crosshairusealpha

if you wana see it just find a crosshair thing on the web or wright that in your cs console, so what are you guys using? defult(oh god plz no)? something of your own? a professional players one and in that case witch ones are you using? just a bit of fun if you dont have it saved you can find it in your config(D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\config.cfg in my case and then i just ctrl + f and wrote cross and i found the start of it) hope you guyes have some good ones that i and everyone can try! :D

post-166335-0-91401700-1444314113.jpg

Builds:

Spoiler

I just use a small static dot on it's own. 

thats a common one

Builds:

Spoiler

I think mine is either from WarOwl or Scream, but a little bit bigger, and blue.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"

cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"

cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"

cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"

cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"

cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"

cl_crosshairalpha "999"

cl_crosshaircolor "5"

cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"

cl_crosshaircolor_g "255"

cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"

cl_crosshairdot "0"

cl_crosshairgap "-2"

cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"

cl_crosshairscale "1700"

cl_crosshairsize "1.5"

cl_crosshairstyle "5"

cl_crosshairthickness "0.5"

cl_crosshairusealpha "1"

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"cl_crosshairalpha "999"cl_crosshaircolor "5"cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"cl_crosshaircolor_g "255"cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"cl_crosshairdot "0"cl_crosshairgap "-2"cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"cl_crosshairscale "1700"cl_crosshairsize "1.5"cl_crosshairstyle "5"cl_crosshairthickness "0.5"cl_crosshairusealpha "1"

thats really small, but quite a good one

Builds:

Spoiler

The one your mom gave me

get the files? You just google ca go crosshair make one or find you you like and copy the code in the console in game. It's easier then signing into facebook

The one your mom gave me

it takes like 30 secs to do(or you could just copy mine or someone elses)

Builds:

Spoiler

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Hue. I actually do really good with it. It typically is on track with the first burst or so I actually spray better when using it.

Guess I'm not xXxMLG360SNIPARSESLxXx for dem special custom crosshairs

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Hue. I actually do really good with it. It typically is on track with the first burst or so I actually spray better when using it.

Guess I'm not xXxMLG360SNIPARSESLxXx for dem special custom crosshairs

yah but its so bad, it gives almost no indecation of what your gona hit, its large and clunky and really distracting

*edit*

just try putting mine in the console and try it out or something because the defult is a pice of poop IMO and you can always revert in the settings

Builds:

Spoiler

yah but its so bad, it gives almost no indecation of what your gona hit, its large and clunky and really distracting

*edit*

just try putting mine in the console and try it out or something because the defult is a pice of poop IMO and you can always revert in the settings

I've tried many but always preferred classic dynamic. If you know how to read it well, from using it 24/7, it isn't distracting at all and works well in my favor.

Also 99% of the time I use someone else's design I find it to be trash for me.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I've tried many but always preferred classic dynamic. If you know how to read it well, from using it 24/7, it isn't distracting at all and works well in my favor.

Also 99% of the time I use someone else's design I find it to be trash for me.

to each there own i guess

Builds:

Spoiler

cl_crosshairdot "0" cl_crosshairgap "-1" cl_crosshairsize "4" cl_crosshairstyle "5" cl_crosshairthickness "1.4" cl_fixedcrosshairgap "0" cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1" cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"// Crosshair Misccl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"// Green crosshaircl_crosshairalpha "255"cl_crosshairusealpha "1" cl_crosshaircolor "5"cl_crosshaircolor_r "0"cl_crosshaircolor_g "255"cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"

Here's mine. It looks pretty much like this;

maxresdefault.jpg

/

Magical Pineapples

i use a simple green dot, helps with the ak etc at distance for me

lot of people have that, I find them too small usually and I really like how mine is slightly dynamic too

Builds:

Spoiler