Zenfone 2 Verizon

Hey guys, so I have the Asus Zenfone 2, and I also have Verizon for the next month. If I put my Verizon sim and adjust the APN settings to this: https://apn.gishan.net/settings/1167_13_verizon_apn_settings_for_asus_zenfone_2_laser.php and it now says it's Verizon, and I have 4g LTE, but I can't call or use the Interwebs. I know that it doesn't support CDMA, and verizon 2g and 3g bands use CDMA, but their 4g doesn't use CDMA. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It will only have data if it doesn't support CDMA bands. 

4G data is the only thing they use for Sim cards. 

just go out and buys a pay as you go plan for $10. Use that sim in the second slot just for phone and text.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

just go out and buys a pay as you go plan for $10. Use that sim in the second slot just for phone and text.

But that doesn't help that I have my Verizon phone. 

It will only have data if it doesn't support CDMA bands. 

4G data is the only thing they use for Sim cards. 

Yeah, but I can't even get DATA out of it.