You may submit ONE original photo.

Please include the following information:

Date Taken

Camera Details

If possible, you can link photo to Flickr ect

Please comply with all the competition rules

Entry to the competition is from the 1st-20th of this month

Entry ends and voting begins on the 20th at 10pm GMT

Voting Finishes at 10.00pm gmt on the 30th of this month.

Voting Rules

please vote for your TOP 3 photos

you CANNOT vote for your own photo

1st - 3pts 2nd - 2pts - 3rd - 1pt

If you enter a photo and also vote, you'll revive an extra 3pts

if you'll be away for voting

please pm your votes to me

you dont have to have entered the competition to to be able to vote

If there are any issues please pm me

Winning monthly photos will be entered into the end of year competition details posted at a later date.

The winner will be announced on the 30th at 12pm gmt

Thank you and good luck

rGBbhcI.jpg

Taken with my LG G3 in Valencia , Spain, in August.

Yeah guys, I'm posting a picture taken with a smartphone here! Let's see how it fares.

Also, we already have this : linustechtips.com/main/topic/349195-14-day-photo-challenge/

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Here is a pic i took at a cars and coffee a while back of a new corvette c7 z06. Taken with a t5i and 18-55 kit lens and edited in lightroom. Settings are under exif data.

20604288264_22837b6e9a_k.jpgcorvette z06 2 by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Took this photo on Sunday at my local airsoft game -Sony A7, LEA4 Adapter, Tamron 28-75 f2.8

post-17790-0-04859600-1444290930.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I wish I had something recent to share, but 2015 has been the year where I have taken few photos for personal use and have spent more time on paid work for clients.  So here is something from the past.  I used to have a very large print of this hanging on my previous office's wall.  During the move early this year it was misplaced.

I Love Red So Much (Nikon D800E @ 24mm f/4 ISO 100 1/100, December 2013)

11417214246_24b492b63e_b.jpg

This is one of my favorite street photos that I have managed to capture... by pure chance.  I was just walking in the middle of downtown Geneva one day and I spotted these (posters?) hanging on the walls that were covering where a new store of United Colors of Benetton was under construction.  So I'm there, standing in the middle of the street taking photos because I like the quote and coincidentally these two kids move into the frame in front of me.  Pure luck.  The only editing done was to enhance the colors a bit and adjusting the alignment.  No false coloring was added.

Sadly the next time I went back to this area, some people had used markers and paint to vandalize these posters.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

• 2 weeks later...