Clearing out my unused humble bundle codes. (FREE games)

Burnout Paradise Please

:)  Thanks for doing this by the way.

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition would be nice

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Mirror's Edge would be great! :)

Thank you either way!

Dark Souls pretty please! My flatmate has it and I would play it with him for sure, some people were way faster than me so I do understand if you pick them, I just wouldn't be playing any of those other games so it's pointless to want them just for the sake of having them =)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ please

Im jst 13 btw

Main Gaming Rig: Processor: i7 4790, RAM: Kingston HyperX CL9 16GB DDR3 1867Mhz, GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 2-way SLI, Mobo: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 5, PSU: Corsair RM 1000W, Storage:120GB OCZ SSD, 1TB Seagate HDD, 

Notebook:Ideapad wid i5 @1.6 Ghz and GT820m wid 4GB RAM

I would like to play most of those, but have no special interest in any of them, so I'll take anything that nobody else requests, I guess.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

id love Mirror's Edge !!

The game looks like its made fully out of BF3s Interaction events , and i like them a lot!

and i like parkour also!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ would be awesome my man :).

Also i've never played darksouls and would LOVE that game. Whatever you decide is fine :) thanks! 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

Command and Conquer Tiberium Sun was one of my favorite games back then oh my god xD

I'd love to have red alert my dude

Shipping sucks

I don't want any of those, I just wanted to say that I think it's awesome that you are doing a giveaway. :) Make someone else happy, right?