Good In ear headphone suggestions?

1SpeedHD

Hello everyone! What is a good in ear headphone for under $75 that has great quality sound, good bass, and is noise cancelling? Please don't comment SkullCandy headphones; 4 pairs of them died on me in 4-6 months.

Any suggestions will help!

Sennheiser makes awesome in ears! alternatively you could check out the Razer Hammerheads. awesome bass, not so much for the mids and highs tough. as a bonus they look pretty nice too imo

Hello everyone! What is a good in ear headphone for under $75 that has great quality sound, good bass, and is noise cancelling? Please don't comment SkullCandy headphones; 4 pairs of them died on me in 4-6 months.

Any suggestions will help!

Steel series Sibera V2 is a great headset.  I've been using it for 4 years now and haven't had any problems.  

It's about 70 bucks on Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249083

*I am not an audio expert, so others might have better options*

Although the lifetime of your headsets depend on how you take care of it.

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

I feel like i'm the only one who actually takes care of my earbuds

I've had 2 pairs of earbuds that both lasted me a year each lmao

If you want bass, get the Sony xb90ex. Remarkably good sound quality for being bass-centric. The bass is massive, but mids and treble aren't recessed. It's just that bass is elevated. Pretty good isolation with the hybrid tips from Sony.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I really like my VSonic VSD1S, but the VSD3S gets good reviews as well. I think the 3 has better isolation measurements.