I've played Just Cause 3 and The Division :D

XplosiveNoctua99

i recently went to a video games expo (eb games expo)

Just Cause 3

IT WAS SO FUN!!
gameplay was extremely smooth wingsuit worked so well

Vehicles felt so much better than JC 2
(i got to drive a tank)
graphics were pretty good, BUT sadly the AA was a bit crappy :P YES! it was running on a PC at 60fps :P
obviously in alpha or beta state. :D
But Draw distance was very nice
I went into Graphics settings 
It is VERY detailed :)
It is like the graphics options from MAD MAX (but less) (BUT it is still in alpha or beta)

Gameplay was very nice although the demo I played was very restrictive only 1 weapon and a small area (it was an RPG xD)

The thing is , it was the little leaderboard challenges, like wingsuit courses or Destruction Frenzy :)

so yeah.. I'm fully sold on this game.
Can't wait till my collector's edition arrives :)

The Division

(on Xbox one)

it was fun, very pretty slightly less so than E3 2013 (it WAS running on an Xbox one though :P )

Gameplay blended together really well the shooting felt really nice and the game is VERY heavily based on teamwork.

you can't take too many shots though :/

We played the Dark Zone demonstration shown at e3 this year :D

the map works like in the original trailers..

definitely going to get the Collector's edition. (for PC)

It feels like there will be a lot of content and stuff like that 

So.... Yeah :D

Thanks for reading :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

So you got to try the PVP aspect of The Division? If so, how did it play/feel/work out?

Quote me in replies so I see them.

So you got to try the PVP aspect of The Division? If so, how did it play/feel/work out?

What do you mean. like give me more specific questions :P

I don't really know what you mean :/

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

What do you mean. like give me more specific questions :P

I don't really know what you mean :/

Did you get to play against other players, or just A.I? And did the gameplay feel smooth, or did it seem weird/awkward?

Quote me in replies so I see them.

JC3 will be good no doubt but The Division hmm every mp game Ubisoft make is decent at most but Division looks promising

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Console mehh. Didnt you see any PC Footage there?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Did you get to play against other players, or just A.I? And did the gameplay feel smooth, or did it seem weird/awkward?

The Gameplay transitions worked well :) the gameplay flowed smoother than I thought :)

We were playing in groups of 3 against another group of 3

JC3 will be good no doubt but The Division hmm every mp game Ubisoft make is decent at most but Division looks promising

Yeah

other than the 30fps on xbox one (atm) which made me feel sick :P

It was great fun :D

(The division, that is :P )

Console mehh. Didnt you see any PC Footage there?

No, sorry :(

I would have preferred it myself :P

But they were probably showing off the visuals of the Xbox One so people can see what the console version could eventually look like :)

the game even (to me anyway) it would best be played ON a PC :D so YAY for that :D

Any idea about the FoV in JC3?, JC2 had a pretty low FoV, and that's weird for a third person game.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Any idea about the FoV in JC3?, JC2 had a pretty low FoV, and that's weird for a third person game.

have a look at gameplay,

but i think it's 80 or something :) (don't quote me on that)