IBM Buys Cleversafe

nemo91197

Just in case someone is interested in this news. Here it is.

Source 1: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/91958/20151007/ibm-buys-data-storage-vendor-cleversafe-to-boost-object-storage-to-the-hybrid-cloud.htm

IBM announced it will be acquiring Cleversafe, a privately held Chicago-based company that develops and manufactures object-based storage and appliances.

I guess that means IBM's cloud solutions will be better now? Can't really comment on it since I know so little about the cloud. Just wanted to share. 

i feel like tech news / reviews section gets less and less effort...

That's because there's basically noobs posting it, Where's @TopWargamer ?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

lol so what do you want me to write about a company buying another company? It's not as if I made a post about a new device or anything technical. It's just that, IBM buying Cleversafe. Is there anything technical that can be added? What images can be added?

lol so what do you want me to write about a company buying another company? It's not as if I made a post about a new device or anything technical. It's just that, IBM buying Cleversafe. Is there anything technical that can be added? What images can be added?

You could speculate on why IBM would buy them.

I'm rarely in the mood now a days. Simple as that.

COMIC SANS