Storm Trooper themed CM Storm Stryker. Need help

I am doing my first PC case mod and would love some help from the LTT community. I'm going to be attempting to mod my CM Storm Stryker (white) into a Star Wars themed case. I'm looking for suggestions and assistance planing my case. I am looking to build a custom water loop (hard line or soft, haven't decided yet), paint the case (spray painting a Stormtrooper helmet most likely), put in some LEDs, replace the fans, and my current PSU. I will paint anything in or outside; however, I would like to maintain the functionality of the case, so no cutting the case itself. 

I am open to any and all suggestion, nothing that falls within the theme and color scheme of "The Empire". 

I'm new to forum format (forumat?) so I messed up and accidentally made a blog, so i'm just going to turn that into a progress blog. Here is my set up.

post-267171-0-83856900-1444183874_thumb.

post-267171-0-43277000-1444184103_thumb.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b2/Galactic_Empire_emblem.svg/1024px-Galactic_Empire_emblem.svg.png

You could put empire decals, or order custom case stickers if you don't have the ability to paint the case properly

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b2/Galactic_Empire_emblem.svg/1024px-Galactic_Empire_emblem.svg.png

You could put empire decals, or order custom case stickers if you don't have the ability to paint the case properly

I know this is much, but I was going to take apart the power button, measure, then 3d print a replacement with the imperial cog instead of the CM Storm logo.

I'm following this post, can't wait to see what you do with it.
I have a storm trooper(the black case version) and am looking forward to what you do with the case just for possible ideas of what I could do.

I can't suggest much but I recommend going PETG hard line over soft tubing, personal it looks a lot cleaner.

You could even make the tubes glow somehow so they look like lightsabers and then have two separate loops (CPU and Graphics Card) one lightsaber red and one lightsaber blue. 

I'm following this post, can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have a storm trooper(the black case version) and am looking forward to what you do with the case just for possible ideas of what I could do.

I can't suggest much but I recommend going PETG hard line over soft tubing, personal it looks a lot cleaner.

You could even make the tubes glow somehow so they look like lightsabers and then have two separate loops (CPU and Graphics Card) one lightsaber red and one lightsaber blue

Ooooh! I'm liking the 5/8" hardline tubing, but I'm not sure about blue. I'm running a simple three color scheme right now, (white primary, black secondary, red highlights). I'm not sure about 2 loops though, my case doesn't have an enclosed basement, so I need to work with as few pumps as I can. Dual rads shouldn't be a problem, and to reservoirs would look sick! If you want to go with the blue, I would love to see what it looks like in the black case (I'm thinking the duality of Darth Vader, or something like that) but I'm going to try and stick with a Stormtrooper theme. I still need to find a res, pump, blocks, liquid, and rad(s) that I can convert into something ridiculous. If you have any suggestions on what you might want to see (possibly in your own case) feel free to suggest anything else.

Thank you!

Okay, bad news update, I got laid off from my job, so this project will have to wait until I find another. I'm glad that my boss called to tell me, because I was about to drop $500 dollars of savings on tubing, pump, res, blocks, rad, liquid, and fittings. I will more than likely pick this back up in November, but I would like to be able to pay my rent.