Little Dot problem

bobbagels

Hello hello,

I picked up a Little Dot MK III from massdrop.

For some reason it keeps blowing the fuse.

What would cause that?

bad tube or a short circuit. I would return it as it is likely a result of shipping damage or quality control issues. Also, make sure you put the correct tubes in the correct socket. The smaller preamp tube and the larger output tubes seem like thy may use the same socket, so you want to make sure you dont confuse them.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

bad tube or a short circuit. I would return it as it is likely a result of shipping damage or quality control issues. Also, make sure you put the correct tubes in the correct socket. The smaller preamp tube and the larger output tubes seem like thy may use the same socket, so you want to make sure you dont confuse them.

Too bad you can't return things to Massdrop. 52073b03acdb8.jpg

Little Dot is hard to ship thois back to for warranty repair as well, what with being a small company operating out of Hong Kong. @bobbagels, email David and maybe he can help you out somehow (little.tube@gmail.com).