Need a 750w PSU

TheOwl213

Hi guys, im looking for good 750w Gold psus to buy, so I believe that most of you can help me out with your knowledge :) tried getting G2 but its out of stock everywhere

EVGA GS, XFX XRT, Seasonic G-, Corsair RMi

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Do you know that you need 750W?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Hi guys, im looking for good 750w Gold psus to buy, so I believe that most of you can help me out with your knowledge :) tried getting G2 but its out of stock everywhere

First what are you powering? Chances are you don't need 750W unless you're SLIing GTX 980s. Second you don't need gold efficiency. The 80 Plus guide in my sig explains why ;)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

First what are you powering? Chances are you don't need 750W unless you're SLIing GTX 980s. Second you don't need gold efficiency. The 80 Plus guide in my sig explains why ;)

Well no one needs any particular efficiency but some people like to know they're being very efficient

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.