The ten most important things from today's Microsoft event

Really, NOTHING?

A laptop that converts to a tablet, where a Nvidia gpu is located in the keyboard dock itself and when the tablet part is connected to the keyboard dock you get the added gpu performance of a discrete gpu chip. It also has touch and pen with plenty of ram and storage and 13 in very high resolution screen.

A couple of phones that can turn into a desktop experience, that are very powerful as well with very nice specs and exchangeable backs

A new surface pro tablet that is lighter, thinner, more powerful which has windows hello (logs into your accounts using either facial recognition aka the camera just has to see you to log you in or using a fingerprint to log in) with a better keyboard and better more usable pen.

None of these things interest you at all?

I'm not a business man that travels 24/7 and works on the go or a student so all these phones and tablets that you can use as a computer mean absolutely nothing to me.

My current phone does way more than I need from it so the only reason I could possibly see my self getting ones of these devices for is bragging rights and I've never been that concerned what others think of my phone.

I'm not a business man that travels 24/7 and works on the go or a student so all these phones and tablets that you can use as a computer mean absolutely nothing to me.

My current phone does way more than I need from it so the only reason I could possibly see my self getting ones of these devices for is bragging rights and I've never been that concerned what others think of my phone.

but, do you at least find them interesting and cool?

Most of the new stuff is about convenience as well not just power. Like the lumia 950 has windows hello, you just look at the phone and it unlocks. Then it also allows you to use it as a desktop.  It's cool.