Does this even exist?

Is there a program that can "paste" a string of text with a shortcut?

Is there a program that can "paste" a string of text with a shortcut?

CTRL+C, CTRL+V?

Oh, so you press a button and it is set to write: "hahaxxslayer1080masturrace" without copying it? Macro as the guy above me said

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Macros are the way to go. Not sure what programs you could use though. I use my Logitech G502 program to set those "text spam" binds.

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

Macros are the way to go. Not sure what programs you could use though. I use my Logitech G502 program to set those "text spam" binds.

CTRL+C, CTRL+V?

Oh, so you press a button and it is set to write: "hahaxxslayer1080masturrace" without copying it? Macro as the guy above me said

A macro?

How do I do this? I can't find anything in the Corsair software to do this.

How do I do this? I can't find anything in the Corsair software to do this.

What keyboard are you using? 

What keyboard are you using? 

K70 non RGB with Blue switches. btw, with the Corsair software I meant the one for my (corsair M40) mouse.

Is there any reason you can't just use Ctrl+V? Are you trying to paste in a game where that command is used for something else?

Is there any reason you can't just use Ctrl+V? Are you trying to paste in a game where that command is used for something else?

Because I'm lazy.

Because I'm lazy.

So rather than just use Ctrl+v, which is the default "Paste" command in windows, you'd rather mess with device settings and configuring programs...because you're lazy?

So rather than just use Ctrl+v, which is the default "Paste" command in windows, you'd rather mess with device settings and configuring programs...because you're lazy?

"a string of text"

I want to paste "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" when pressing something like ctrl+alt+L, because I'm tired of going to http://www.alexdantas.net/lenny/ to copy and paste le lenny.

What mouse do you have? You might be able to bind to your mouse depending on what mouse you're running.

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

What mouse do you have?

Corsair M40

You might actually need another program for that then. I personally don't know of any off the top of my head but do PM me and let me know if you find anything. I could find some use for a program like that.

Best I could do is an AutoHotKey script that does this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's hard to get AHK to display characters exactly the way you want it to, especially if they're some obscure unicode thing and you have to find the values yourself. I can send you the script if you want, though. Right now the button that makes the face is bound to the Pause/Break key, but it can be bound to whatever you want it to.

Edit: Oh huh, what do you know, that actually looks perfect. The face looks weird in the editor.