Will It Fit? Need Help

mournfulbarrel

Hey I have been looking to upgrade a few components of my computer, one being the case and another being a new CPU cooler. I am looking into getting the corsair 110i GTX or the 100i GTX model, but I have heard that they do not fit in most cases and am wondering if this rumor is true. I am looking into downsizing from a full tower to a mid tower so size does matter and I would like to know before I buy and find out the hard way! Any and all help is welcome! Thanks

It's not about size, it's about how you use it. Support depends on the case, but you may have to mount it in the front rather than the back.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

There are m-ITX cases with 360mm radiator support and atx cases that only support 120 mm no radiator. Form factor =/= Cooling support. Find a case you like and then check to see if it has support for the cooler you want.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.