what the temp for my i7 6700k will be with intel stock cooler ?

maria2244

I'm using the noctua nh d15

and my i7 6700k at full load with a cpu stress test max 56 C

with a stock intel fan with a stress test will the temp hit 90 C ?

I'm asking just to khnow ((((((

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Which one, 6700K doesn't ship with one.

I khnow that.s why I said (IF)

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

well, since the chip didn't come with a stock fan it's kinda hard to know, since you can't directly test it.

i don't have a 6700K, so what i'm saying is purely speculation, tough since the chip has a very simmilar power draw to the I7 4790K. i think the temps might be somewhat simmillar.

i also found this article about haswell VS skylake, if you're interested.

And I asked which one.

I7 6700K

intel-1151-cooler-1-600x324.jpg New 1151 cooler on the left. Looks pretty capable i think. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I7 6700K

The code for the thermal solution.. Not all intel coolers are the same. The i5 has a different one compared to the i3. But you can probably expect a little less than an i7-4790K.

I assume it would be comparable to a Core i7-4790K on a stock cooler. That is to say, not great, but acceptable with good enough airflow. It may be marginally cooler, actually.

I think that's coming on only the locked skews, correct?

I don't think the locked variants are getting that monster. They would probably get the old cooler since the locked processors would have a lower TDP.

That big cooler is the Intel BXTS15A and is compatible with all previous LGA 115x sockets. All copper as well i think: http://www.ps.no/dataimage.ashx/10539525

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

intel-1151-cooler-1-600x324.jpg New 1151 cooler on the left. Looks pretty capable i think. 

Mother of god

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2