Watercooled Air 540

I've been planning to upgrade my gpu and watercool my whole system in the 540 so far these are the parts I'm thinking of going with, I haven't got the money for a gpu at the moment so I'm waiting to see if the amd 9XXX rumour are true. 

Case : Corsair air 540

Motherboard :Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH5 - Owned

CPU: Intel core i5 3750k @ 4.2 - Owned

Waterblocks: Alphacool 35265 NexXxoS ST30 Radiator 240 * 2

Fans: Corsair SP120 Quiet, How much better will these be for watercooling compared to the AF140L ones with the air 540?

CPU Block: Phobya 10401 Intel CPU Cooler

Fittings: EK 3831109845400 13mm Compression Fitting

Tubing: Masterkleer hose PVC 19/13mm (1/2" ID) UV blue 3.3m (10ft) Boxed

I would also like a fan controller to fit in one of the two 5.25inch bays, and thoughts on pump,res combo or just having a pump and a res?

Thanks 

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

i recommend a separate pump and res, they work better, you have enough room for the pump to be hidden in the back and the res to be in the front if you want that, or both in the back. Be creative with the creative case!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Cool thanks mate, my main question is about the fans to be honest

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

Cool thanks mate, my main question is about the fans to be honest

What's your question?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What's your question?

How much better would the SP120s or some other fans be than the AF140s included with the case? Thanks for the help

How much better would the SP120s or some other fans be than the AF140s included with the case? Thanks for the help

Quite a bit. 120mm fans tend to have better static pressure for rads than 140mm not to mention they are SP120's and not the AF series.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.