[US-Newegg] XFX DD R9 290 $60 OFF

Knaj

DON'T EVER INCLUDE MAIL-IN-REBATES WHEN SAYING A PRODUCT HAS A DISCOUNT.

MAIL-IN-REBATES ARE SHIT WAYS FOR A COMPANY TO SAY ITS A PRODUCT IS CHEAPER, WHEN IT REALLY ISN'T.

They're complicated IMO, so I disregard them.

Literally you cut the upc off the box, photo copy the receipt and mail it in. It's that easy.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

DON'T EVER INCLUDE MAIL-IN-REBATES WHEN SAYING A PRODUCT HAS A DISCOUNT.

MAIL-IN-REBATES ARE SHIT WAYS FOR A COMPANY TO SAY ITS A PRODUCT IS CHEAPER, WHEN IT REALLY ISN'T.

Never had an issue with an MIR.

The deal isn't too great honestly, I've seen the 290 for much cheaper. Between this and the 380 4GB though, for an extra $20 this is better.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I Agree it should be labeled at $30.00 off +$30 MIR.  I Always personally base the price/savings  by what is charged to my bank at the time of the purchase but i personally just hate Mail in rebates there should be like a choice save $15 now or get a $30 MIR or something instead with all MIR 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I got mine for $170 while I had the chance.

Never had an issue with an MIR.

The deal isn't too great honestly, I've seen the 290 for much cheaper. Between this and the 380 4GB though, for an extra $20 this is better.

Where did y'all find an 290 for that cheap? I've been keeping eyes open, but I've never seen it that low...

Where did y'all find an 290 for that cheap? I've been keeping eyes open, but I've never seen it that low...

After the GTX 970 released and before the 300 series released, AMD's card lost a lot of consumer interest so they discounted them pretty heavily.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I got my msi r9 290 gaming for $143 at microcenter. Im waiting to get another cheap one from there or a good deal online

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

eBay yo

Ive had about 50/50 chance with MIRs. they suck

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

eBay yo

Really Ebay ? ya maybe for a used one and the possibility its a brick on arrival  or paper weight 2 days later.

Really Ebay ? ya maybe for a used one and the possibility its a brick on arrival  or paper weight 2 days later.

They wouldn't sell a brick. eBay has rules against that. If it doesn't work and the seller lists that it does, they're in some serious trouble.

They wouldn't sell a brick. eBay has rules against that. If it doesn't work and the seller lists that it does, they're in some serious trouble.

I have bought many from ebay and almost every single one of them have been run hot for way to long overclocked when they sat they haven't been and have not lasted long at all a few actually arrived with many many artifacts on my screen etc so the card technically didn't work. I would never trust a card off ebay personally. 

They only way I would get a card off ebay is if the seller give the original receipt and it is still under warranty at least that way you can at least RMA the card still.

Ive seen 290xs for less.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have bought many from ebay and almost every single one of them have been run hot for way to long overclocked when they sat they haven't been and have not lasted long at all a few actually arrived with many many artifacts on my screen etc so the card technically didn't work. I would never trust a card off ebay personally. 

They only way I would get a card off ebay is if the seller give the original receipt and it is still under warranty at least that way you can at least RMA the card still.

Well mine was okay, quite the card actually. If you talk to the seller and he/she is very quick to respond and is knowledgeable, usually the card will be okay.