Are the stock H80i fans good enough?

I have a 4790K @ 4.6GHz right now. It idles at 40C-45C in n ambient 22C room. H440 is the case. I was looking into getting the H80i because I want better temperatures. Are the stock fans on the radiator good enough? Or should I replace them?

P.S. Does it come with pre-applied thermal paste?

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Yes, and Yes

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

im using the stock fans on my h80i gt and they are fine, keep my 6600k at around 25 idle and about 60 under aida64 stress test ocd to 4.6 ghz. they could be a bit quieter under load but i usually have headphones on so it doesnt really bother me 

it does have preapplied tim but i used arctic silver so i dont know how good the preapplied stuff is 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

The stock fans perform well but they are loud.

The preapplied paste is fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I have a manufacturer refurbished h100i and set a custom curve with the corsair link software with the stock fans and it's pretty quiet - and I don't use headphones. Like you can hear a little whirring but it's definitely tolerable. H80i shouldn't be too much louder.

The preapplied paste is great btw, apparently equal or better than the good thermal paste you can buy. I get low temps with my preapplied thermal paste for my h100i.

Those stock fans are good and you can always customize them via Corsair Link. As for the pre-applied TIM, they are one of the best in the industry, I say keep em. 

Those stock fans are good and you can always customize them via Corsair Link. As for the pre-applied TIM, they are one of the best in the industry, I say keep em.

The TIM is top notch, the fans are debatable. They do the trick but they are neither the most silent nor will give you the lowest temps, but the corsairs are a great way to go if you need something between silent and cool.

Tl;dr if you dont want to spend an additional 50+ bucks, stock is the best way to go

They do the trick but they are neither the most silent nor will give you the lowest temps, but the corsairs are a great way to go if you need something between silent and cool.

This, I agree :)