CPU Fan is making noise/vibration

Noxides

Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler this is the current fan im using, and i installed it earlier this year, and now it is making a vibration noise along with a buzzing. i have no idea what it is that is making it sound. I took off my case and didnt see any wires interfering with it. My Case is a Thermatake Commander MSI-1.Also it will stop at times then start the noise again

Can you identify more specifically where the vibrations are coming from?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler this is the current fan im using, and i installed it earlier this year, and now it is making a vibration noise along with a buzzing. i have no idea what it is that is making it sound. I took off my case and didnt see any wires interfering with it. My Case is a Thermatake Commander MSI-1.Also it will stop at times then start the noise again

It sounds like something is either in the motor, or in the fan track.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

vibration, get some anti vibration fan

Yeah

Spas you must look deeper....

did I mention I have a friend that lives in Jakarta?

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Can you identify more specifically where the vibrations are coming from?

All i can say it is coming from the fan

All i can say it is coming from the fan

Which fan?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Second one i believe 

Not sure what that means.. Which is the second one?

Are you sure it's properly mounted?

Not sure what that means.. Which is the second one?

Are you sure it's properly mounted?

Yes its been mounted for months.

Yes its been mounted for months.

Just to be clear, I am referring to the fan and not the heatsink. 

Does stopping the fan with your hand stop the noise?