H100i Fan replacement

So i just got an Nzxt S340 and I have my H100i with the stock fans installed in the front of the case.  Since then my 2x Gtx 970s (Reference Coolers) have risen in temperature due to less airflow.  Any suggestions on if more static pressure optimized fans or higher airflow fans would help keep my cards cooler? My cpu temps are fine.  Thanks

So i just got an Nzxt S340 and I have my H100i with the stock fans installed in the front of the case.  Since then my 2x Gtx 970s (Reference Coolers) have risen in temperature due to less airflow.  Any suggestions on if more static pressure optimized fans or higher airflow fans would help keep my cards cooler? My cpu temps are fine.  Thanks

Silverstone AP123s would be my choice, Noctua NF-F12/P12, bitfenix specter pros and some noise blockers would be good options too. The key for strong intake front fans is focused airflow and decent SP.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Static pressure is good for intakes in general.

I love my Noctua NF-F12s, very good fans that are super quiet. They also cost $20 USD each.. Also they look dumb.

I used to be quite active here.

Also, doing push/pull helped me, i have a corsair H105 in the front with Silverstone AP121s and Phanteks 120MP with the APs pulling (focused airflow) and the Phanteks pushing.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Thanks, I was at microcenter yesterday when i picked up the case, and I wanted to see how much the temps rose before i just dropped 40+$ on nf f12s

Also, doing push/pull helped me, i have a corsair H105 in the front with Silverstone AP121s and Phanteks 120MP with the APs pulling (focused airflow) and the Phanteks pushing.

Sadly there is not enough room to do push pull in the front. 

Thanks, I was at microcenter yesterday when i picked up the case, and I wanted to see how much the temps rose before i just dropped 40+$ on nf f12s

noctuas are great, but they are not the ONLY option, personally i would rather have silverstone AP123s on that config.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

noctuas are great, but they are not the ONLY option, personally i would rather have silverstone AP123s on that config.

I'll look into them. Thanks for the help.  I'll post pics when I have everything finished.

Oh, sadly they are not PWM.  I think Pwm would be the ideal fans for my mobo's headers for better fan curves

Oh, sadly they are not PWM.  I think Pwm would be the ideal fans for my mobo's headers for better fan curves

NF-F12s are fantastic, i was pretty much giving a little more budget friendly option, Fractal Design Venturis are also very good. HP12s in your case

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I use Gentle Typhoons on my h80i. They undervolt very well.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Since you are going to mount the fans on the cooler's rad, best is to look for fans that have very good static pressure. Seen the SP120s yet?