Anyone Recommend Corsair Gaming Mice?

Ronin64

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a gaming mouse and was looking at the Corsair mice since I really like my K70 keyboard, but was wondering if Corsair gaming mice were just as good. The two I'm looking at are the Saber RGB and the Scimitar RGB. I don't really play any MMOs or MOBAs, but I do like having multiple buttons on my mouse.

So does anyone recommend either or should I look elsewhere.

Thanks.

Mionix NAOS 7000

Or most Zowie Mice.

Corsair makes some good ones however these two companies mentioned above makes better one.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

They seem to be alright although I haven't personally used them. 

I have no trouble recommend M45's or M65's to most people though as they're agreeable mice with little to complain about.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just go for the Logitech g502.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

if you play fps games corsair makes the worst fps mice 

m65 has built in acceleration which is bad bad

For those who worry about the acceleration, the M45 is an alternative with an optical sensor.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a gaming mouse and was looking at the Corsair mice since I really like my K70 keyboard, but was wondering if Corsair gaming mice were just as good. The two I'm looking at are the Saber RGB and the Scimitar RGB. I don't really play any MMOs or MOBAs, but I do like having multiple buttons on my mouse.

So does anyone recommend either or should I look elsewhere.

Thanks.

I've got a k70 rgb w/ mx reds :P

I've been using a refurb Corsair M65 for the past year or so I think, it's been amazing, very little, if no acceleration, feels and looks great.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have the M65 RGB and it's amazing, it has great weight and construction and the Corsair software is far better than it used to be. The buttons feel great to click and the sensor is incredibly accurate with complete DPI adjustments. I've used many mice but never have I held a mouse in my hand that feels as comfortable as a M65.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

if you play fps games corsair makes the worst fps mice 

m65 has built in acceleration which is bad bad

I have the M65, there is no acceleration from what I can tell.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've used the M65 it's pretty nice if you buy it on sale for $30, though the software is a pain at times. IMO I'd get the NAOS 7000 if you can spend the money and like larger right handed palm grip mice.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I've used the M65 it's pretty nice, though the software is a pain at times. IMO I'd get the NAOS 7000 if you can spend the money and like larger right handed palm grip mice.

Software has recently received an update and it's leaps and bounds better than it used to be.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

le built in cannot be turned off you natrually adjusted to it and cannot tell

unless your a hackerman

QbumCX9HFFDQA.gif

Or maybe mine's just special :3

But yeah, after turning off "enhance pointer precision" in the windows mouse settings, there is no acceleration from what I can tell.

I use the sabre optical, nice and light with no acceleration. I play fps or moba or whatever fine. I love the adjustable dps with indicator light and forward and back button for browsing.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

I usually don't support Corsair peripherals but the M65 is the only product that I would recommend from them. The only issue I have with that mouse is the built in acceleration and the little "sniper button" is a struggle to press (in my opinion). But if you're willing to save up an extra 20 bucks, I'd say go with Logitech mice. I'm currently using the G502 and it fits the need of all my games. There are 11 or so programmable buttons so it should be enough for whatever game you're playing. I play MMORPGs and FPS games and the mouse works well on those so far. 

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

Mionix NAOS 7000

Or most Zowie Mice.

Corsair makes some good ones however these two companies mentioned above makes better one.

This, plus the shape is shit, uncomfortable for me at least.

Hey OP you mentioned the Scimitar and I can attest its a great mouse.  I mainly play mmos but I did try using it for CSGO and it did great. The feel of the mouse is great and when I hold it in hand everything about it screams quality. I will say this, once they come out with different color (non yellow) I will be picking up another. 

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk!