How much is an LG G3 worth?

legend8887

If I were to sell my fully functional, like new LG G3, how much do you think I could get for it? Fully unlocked.

If I were to sell my fully functional, like new LG G3, how much do you think I could get for it? Fully unlocked.

$100.. 

people are selling this phone for around $180. i imagine an unlocked version will go for slightly more. 

It costs €300 brand new, so €200 if it is in perfect state?

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

100, maybe 150?

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

People are throwing out random numbers or simply what they would pay for a device they don't want or don't care for. 

OP, it's going to depend on a couple things.

What carrier is the device originate from? This determines values because some carriers don't have their phones equipped with bands to support other carriers, but this isn't always the case. Other factors include how easy or difficult it is to root a device, for example, I can get my LG G4 rooted, running a custom recovery, and on a custom ROM because it's a T-Mobile device, however Sprint LG G4s don't have root or recovery yet.

What sort of condition is the device in? If the device is basically flawless with all original accessories, you can run the high end prices because it's like new. If there are some scuffs but no screen damage, you can get pretty close to high end prices. The trend continues.

Finally, included accessories. I've previously gotten away with marking up a device above market value because I included several accessories that others didn't, such as cases, power banks, and extra cables. The original accessories such as wall adapter and USB cable shouldn't be factored into the price, it's extras that should be. The markup usually shouldn't be a significant amount, but do know you can get away with it.

If the device is great condition with no damage to the screen, little or no scuffs, original / replacement accessories, and AT&T / T-Mobile based, you can look at the $200-230 range. If you have the box too, you can probably add an extra $10 to that.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.