strange brew

hk29

so i just watched old classic movie strange brew.

i think that is the second greatest export from our neighbors to the north.

and i believe that linus and luke are the new strange brew crew but which one is whicH?

rick or bob??

when is canada going to export poutine?

nobody knows what ur talking about

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

"PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)" Dafug is this man? 

"PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)" Dafug is this man? 

@Flight1sim

yeah u need to quote them to get their attention.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

@Flight1sim

yeah u need to quote them to get their attention.

wat?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

wat?

he wants to know what that means. Frankly so do i.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

he wants to know what that means. Frankly so do i.

People use dark theme and some people choose the font color as black instead of automatic, when it's black and you're in night theme you can't see what's written unless you highlight it, automatic switches font color to white when you're in night theme

People use dark theme and some people choose the font color as black instead of automatic, when it's black and you're in night theme you can't see what's written unless you highlight it, automatic switches font color to white when you're in night theme

ohhh i dont use dark theme anyway.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

ohhh i dont use dark theme anyway.

heh neither do i xD

I wrote that when the Good night theme was there, now it's the ugly new one

so i just watched old classic movie strange brew.

i think that is the second greatest export from our neighbors to the north.

and i believe that linus and luke are the new strange brew crew but which one is whicH?

rick or bob??

when is canada going to export poutine?

Saw that movie a long time ago and remember it fondly.

I wish Rick moranis still made movies

I made this way back when they still did the Wan show out of the garage freezing their asses off in their winter coats during the winter.

K5MZzqE.jpg

I made this way back when they still did the Wan show out of the garage freezing their asses off in their winter coats during the winter.

K5MZzqE.jpg

lol