Keyboard ~=~ $60-$70

Hi LinusForums. I need a good keyboard suggestion for my friend's birthday as his is shitting out on him. He plays CS:GO mostly.

Price Range = $60-$70

mechanical or not???

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

Hi LinusForums. I need a good keyboard suggestion for my friend's birthday as his is shitting out on him. He plays CS:GO mostly.

Price Range = $60-$70

Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire TK 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

mechanical or not???

Whatever you think suits him better.

Whatever you think suits him better.

He sounds like the type of guy that likes long walks on the beach, and mechanical keyboards

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

Well I think he would like the mechanical feel of the keyboard. If he doesn't mind having a tenkeyless keyboard and you dont mind spending around 80-90$, then you should go for the CMSTORM Quickfire TK. If you'd rather spend less, look into the Poseidon Z series. It's not as high of quality but you can't do much with that sort of price range...

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~