My experience with Logitech support :)

Mihle

This is my little story about my experience with Logitech support :)

First of, I have a Logitech g700s, the problems is broken usb receiver and g11 button stopped working, it is about 1,5 years old, so within warranty.

I contacted support (not via forum at first (will come back to that)) about the problem, but I said that I didn’t really care about the g11 button problem. Note, that was September 8.

The first answer from Logitech didnt come before September 16 where I did do everything they did say, like reinstalling driver, find receipt, and stuff like PIN number. I did that at September 18.

On the September 23, not one life sign from Logitech. I did question how long I have to wait, on the 27, still nothing. Therefore, I decided to make a post on their support forum. I did tell my problems and how long it did go with no answer.

After a day, the 28. One at Logitech at the forums asked me to send the ticket number on PM. the day after a new person was on my ticket, and got it all done super-fast. he was incredibly nice for working at support compared to other support I have experiences with. He did apologize, not just once, but twice even after I said it was ok if my case got solved. He also said stuff like "I wish you and your family a great day" and "I wish you and your family a lovely day, week and weekend." ofc. I was kind back.

I don’t know if it’s just what supports I have contacted before or if it’s just my Norwegian soul.

Got the new product Oct 02, not just the receiver, but also a new mouse. For free (as it should be). However, I didn’t have to send the damaged product back (that is amazing, often you have to do that or send picture of the damage).

I don’t know if I was just unlucky at the start or not.

Conclusion:

Logitech support can be bad (slow) but if they are, posting on their forum about how slow they are does fix it.

If they aren’t slow or you post on their forum so they get their ass of the sofa and fixes it, they are just amazing!

If I would rate Logitech support, the first part, I would give them 2 or 3/10, but after I posted on their support forum, the support was just plain amazing and I would give them 11/10 if it wasnt for the trouble at first.

Therefore, in total, I am rating Logitech Support as 7/10.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

This is my little story about my experience with Logitech support :)

First of, I have a Logitech g700s, the problems is broken usb receiver and g11 button stopped working, it is about 1,5 years old, so within warranty.

I contacted support (not via forum at first (will come back to that)) about the problem, but I said that I didn’t really care about the g11 button problem. Note, that was September 8.

The first answer from Logitech didnt come before September 16 where I did do everything they did say, like reinstalling driver, find receipt, and stuff like PIN number. I did that at September 18.

On the September 23, not one life sign from Logitech. I did question how long I have to wait, on the 27, still nothing. Therefore, I decided to make a post on their support forum. I did tell my problems and how long it did go with no answer.

After a day, the 28. One at Logitech at the forums asked me to send the ticket number on PM. the day after a new person was on my ticket, and got it all done super-fast. he was incredibly nice for working at support compared to other support I have experiences with. He did apologize, not just once, but twice even after I said it was ok if my case got solved. He also said stuff like "I wish you and your family a great day" and "I wish you and your family a lovely day, week and weekend." ofc. I was kind back.

I don’t know if it’s just what supports I have contacted before or if it’s just my Norwegian soul.

Got the new product Oct 02, not just the receiver, but also a new mouse. For free (as it should be). However, I didn’t have to send the damaged product back (that is amazing, often you have to do that or send picture of the damage).

I don’t know if I was just unlucky at the start or not.

Conclusion:

Logitech support can be bad (slow) but if they are, posting on their forum about how slow they are does fix it.

If they aren’t slow or you post on their forum so they get their ass of the sofa and fixes it, they are just amazing!

If I would rate Logitech support, the first part, I would give them 2 or 3/10, but after I posted on their support forum, the support was just plain amazing and I would give them 11/10 if it wasnt for the trouble at first.

Therefore, in total, I am rating Logitech Support as 7/10.

Yep Ive had great experience with logitech support also. They replaced my mice g5, and g500 with no shipping costs. And also replaced  my g500 out of warranty. Honeslty the best support Ive ever had. The whole reason I bought the g710+ over corsair k70.

Yep Ive had great experience with logitech support also. They replaced my mice g5, and g500 with no shipping costs. And also replaced  my g500 out of warranty. Honeslty the best support Ive ever had. The whole reason I bought the g710+ over corsair k70.

corsair is also amazing so not necessarily the best reason. It is cheaper though :)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have 710+ too:)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 

-Stephen Hawking

corsair is also amazing so not necessarily the best reason. It is cheaper though :)

Im saying it was cause of my great experience with them.. Not cause corsair has bad support or anything.

I have 710+ too:)

Nice. 

They used to be like you don't have to send the product back to get a free new product and many people took advantage of this loophole...now they ask to send the product back to get a free item or a picture of a damaged item.

They used to be like you don't have to send the product back to get a free new product and many people took advantage of this loophole...now they ask to send the product back to get a free item or a picture of a damaged item.

I know somone would take advantage of it, and I know most companies you have to send pics or send back the damaged product.

But I did not have to do any of those.

-Stephen Hawking

But I may have gotten better support that you normally get buy the last guy because the slowness and crapness at the start. I dunno.

and this has more to do with UPS, and i havent gotten/bought from utside Norway before, but they used 2 days from Logitech Custumer Sevice said they would send me a new one to it came to me, in Norway (it was sent from Netherlands). Thats the same speed as it takes when I buy from one of the big internet stores in Norway.. 

(UPS standard)

-Stephen Hawking

I didn't really like logitech before but now I'm a loyal customer, had a B2 fuse blow on their old z5500 subs, I just asked where could I find them. 

1 week a package arrived from the Netherlands, it was from Logitech with fuses. I didn't ask for it, but they did send it. Really, what else do you want from 

a company that treats their customers far than expected. Good Job Logitech. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Logitech support is horrible when dealing with things purchased from auction sites such as ebay, even if valid documentation is given. Also ebay really needs to include the status of the product (new in box, used, etc.) in their receipts. I did give them message history of the seller and I discussing if it was new in box or not. They don't believe that.

So my faulty headset (poor construction quality) is barely chugging along with superglue.

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

• 2 weeks later...

Logitech support is horrible when dealing with things purchased from auction sites such as ebay, even if valid documentation is given. Also ebay really needs to include the status of the product (new in box, used, etc.) in their receipts. I did give them message history of the seller and I discussing if it was new in box or not. They don't believe that.

So my faulty headset (poor construction quality) is barely chugging along with superglue.

Well, technically you wouldn't have the receipt if you bought it from eBay, and eBay (AFAIK) is not an authorized reseller. Generally with things off of eBay, don't expect a warranty.

My personal experience with Logitech? Awesome. I have had 3 G700s' break down on me, but all got replaced without sending them back. I have now gone to the dark side though (Razer) but I highly recommend Logitech, even just for their support.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Well, technically you wouldn't have the receipt if you bought it from eBay, and eBay (AFAIK) is not an authorized reseller. Generally with things off of eBay, don't expect a warranty.

My personal experience with Logitech? Awesome. I have had 3 G700s' break down on me, but all got replaced without sending them back. I have now gone to the dark side though (Razer) but I highly recommend Logitech, even just for their support.

I get what you're saying, but Logitech doesn't even care if it's an authorized retailer, they just care that its not used. And by receipt I meant e-receipt. But yeah, still recommend them, just don't recommend buying off eBay unless you document the unboxing and/or screenshot the condition of the item. 

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core