playstation 4 vs Xbox one.

DA3DRICK

I have a pc at home but u will be on a trip for vacation. Since i dont want and cant take my pc with me, im deciding to buy a console but i dont really know witch one i will enjoy the most. and my Girlfriend will play as well so please help me decide wich console will i enjoy playing the most and ik xbox live cost but that doesn't matter, what matters is how would i enjoy it. thanks for your time.

I have a pc at home but u will be on a trip for vacation. Since i dont want and cant take my pc with me, im deciding to buy a console but i dont really know witch one i will enjoy the most. and my Girlfriend will play as well so please help me decide wich console will i enjoy playing the most and ik xbox live cost but that doesn't matter, what matters is how would i enjoy it. thanks for your time.

PS4.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

what games do you want if you want halo get the xbox for example 

whichever has the games you want and what you friends have

I would go for the Xbox One over the PS4, because I don't have friends and I like some of the games on it (like Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay)

Also, on Xbox you have Xbox Live you have to pay for to go online, but on PS4 you have Playstation Plus, which is a little less per year I think.

But would I would ultimately choose is:

Wii U

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

why

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-vs-xbox-720-which-is-better-1127315/2

i believe most games on ps4 play at higher frame rates compared to the xbox one. could be wrong though.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

what games do you want if you want halo get the xbox for example

doent matter the exclusives

If it's just for enjoyment and you DON'T CARE about res or FPS, then just choose the one that you would like playing on more! The Xbox is more "user friendly" (based on opinion of many people,) and it also does things like play music and it has tons of apps that are easy to get. The PS4 is more for games, with more power. It's all your opinion, a big factor is the controller. I love both controllers, but I like the Xbox One controller more (*except for the HORRID bumpers.)

If all you're playing is games, PS4. If you want more, Xbox. The Xbox is also bigger, so that might be important to you. Just try out both. Now, I don't know how you'll try both, but do so.

I used to be quite active here.

play station 4 really has better hardware, decent multiplayer support, and better game support so PS4 takes my vote.

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

The PS4 is noticeably smaller and doesn't require an external power brick, which could be useful for travelling.

But I think it comes down to controller and game library preference, that's more of a personal thing. What kinds of games to you like to play? Do you have the opportunity to try out how the controllers feel in your hands?

Please, hopefully this wont turn into console wars lol

no, i just nee one of them

With a good PC and no consoles, I'd get a Wii U.  A lot of the games on PS4 are available for Windows. 

I'd get the Wii U for exclusives and play everything else on the computer. 

We've got consoles and a good computer, so I think that's pretty good advice.  Nintendo exclusives are FN fun. 

Why not get a Wii U? You have a PC, get a Wii U. Otherwise you're buying a console purely for a holiday and not the time after it. Once you get home that PS4/XBOne will be of no interest to you because you already have a PC. A PC that can do all of the things an XBOne/PS4 can and more. Think about it, what are the most interesting games on or coming out for the PS4 and XBOne? GTA5? Tomb Raider and Arkham Knight? Deus Ex and Hitman? Fallout 4? Most of the best stuff is headed to PC and you already have a PC. Not to mention that if you buy it on a console you'll have to buy it again to play on PC. Which is a waste of your money.

A Wii U on the other hand is two solutions in one. You get a "gaming tablet" that's more along the lines of the NVidia Shield than gaming on a typical tablet. So for small little indie games that are also on PC sometimes it makes more sense to buy them on Wii U. Because you can play them while lounging about! Which I would assume would be something of value if you're on holiday. But ontop of that you also get games you can't get on PC. Literally three of the best games from the last 12 months in Splatoon, Super Mario Maker and Bayonetta 2. That's ontop of solid versions of staples like Mario Kart and Smash Bros as well as remade/revived classics like Wind Waker and Pikmin. So why wouldn't you get a Wii U? It has far more to offer for someone who already has a PC.

At the end of the day though it's your money. Between the PS4 and XBOne? Doesn't make much of a difference. If I was to pick one I'd probably get the PS4 purely because I think it's a better designed system. But as someone who has a PC I don't see why I'd get either. Even if I was getting it as an "on-the-road" PC substitute. I'd either get a Wii U because of the things it can play that I can't play on PC (and I have done that).... or I'd build a PC for the road. So I didn't have to buy the same games twice. Put a slightly lower spec GPU in it, install all the games from Steam you've already brought. Buy a 360 controller for pennies. Plug it into whatever screen you were going to plug that console into. Problem solved.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I have a gaming pc around 3000 dollars , a xbox one, ps4 wii u 3ds, ps3, xbox 360, I'm a a gamer, the ps4 is the better choice for a console. Exclusives are amazing, pc games seems to be over ridden by toxic players and cheaters, plus I like the simplicity of consoles lately,

Wii U

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I played Xenoblade Chronicles X :D

IT WAS AMAZING

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Wii U or Xbox One

Wii U

Best Games like Xenoblade Chronicles X (December 5th)

Splatoon, etc.

Dosen't require an internet connection to play your games

most games run at 1080p xD and 60fps xD XD unlike ps4 and xbox one

Xbox One

Has better controller

More compatible with PCs

Backwards compatibility (soon)

Battery life in a controller lasts forever (a long time)

Quieter, Cooler and (to me) higher build quality than PS4

Cheaper than PS4 

actually good exclusives coming out this year (that aren't remasters :P) compared to PS4

AND

It comes with a better headset than the PS4

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

As far as I know every ps4 game is 1080p, ps4 has a stronger gpu, xbox has had to use the two gpu cores reserved for kinect to get their games to 1080p, so that leaves kinect pointless, as far as build and sound, ps4 cooling solution is amazing. Reasearch it, it's absolutely not louder than xbox one. My xbone is twice as loud, the ps4 controller does have a short around 6 hr battery life, but it's a solid controller. Both of my Xbox controllers are feeling like they are about to come apart, you can squeeze em and the plastic kind of moves around, my buttons on the ps4 still feel crisp where as the xbone feels squishy, the xbox and ps4 cheap headsets are both horrible, the only exclusive in xbox that seems interesting in halo but it's not made by bungee so I'm not as interested, although killer instinct is great, also I've played destiny on both systems same tv and calibrations, and ps4 has better colors, crisper image, seems smoother overal,

Wii u is great, bought it for one game, next year seems to be promising for the wii u games wise