So I want to make my own Diy Render Farm using multiple cheep computers running in Paralel. My problem is the following 

1. What programs do I use for achieveing this?

2. What operating system do I put on the Multiple computers Running In Paralel. 

3. How do I run the computers in paralel, how do I set it up.

4. How do I make it as symple as sending my render project over the network to my render farm. For exampel I have my main desktop and I want to send a project to the render farm where it rendrs it then sends the final render back to my pc. 
5. What hardwhare peramiters are there, is there a certin type of cpu or whatever or all just all the same computers. For example The computers runing in paralel, Do they all need to have the same haredware and stuff or can they be mixed and mashed?

6. Is there anything else I can do with this render farm?

7. What else am I not thinking about, or what am i missing. 

Thansk for reading this and I realy hope I get some help doing this. 

The concept you need to research is cluster computing. Start with that to get an idea of how it all works together before trying to learn how to set up a cluster for a specific application, such as what you aim to do. You've got a bit of reading and research ahead of you on that.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

in terms of hardware though, you got 3 choices

Budget end: FX 8350 + mobo with ECC support (Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 supports ECC but is really expensive)

Middle of the line: AMD Opterons, hard to get, but good CPUs in general. Expensive.

Higher end: Xeons, LOTS OF XEONS

I've heard of some people doing this with Raspberry Pi's. 

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

render farms are really expensive, and you really cant have a good one unless you spend the big bucks. When i made mine 3 months ago, i spent over 100,000 dollars.... so most people cant afford it, and the only reason i got one was cause i have 10 professional editors workign constanly. Most people dont need a render farm and can just live with a decent pc doing the rendering.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too