Is The Crew worth it?

Zebo the Zebra

im looking for a game on steam because i have wallet money and i played the trial but for me it wasnt long enough for me to know but is it worth 59.99 because im new to pc and the only games i can really play are steam cuz my credit card doesnt work anymore 

If you were on console i would say yes...But on pc, no one really plays it anymore so its kinda boring

If you were on console i would say yes...But on pc, no one really plays it anymore so its kinda boring

really cuz when i played i was in full lobbys and it said 2000 players online

really cuz when i played i was in full lobbys and it said 2000 players online

Thats not that many...

its only $18 on G2A

yea but i only have steam money i wish i could trade it in cuz then i would get bf4 and a bunch of games

im looking for a game on steam because i have wallet money and i played the trial but for me it wasnt long enough for me to know but is it worth 59.99 because im new to pc and the only games i can really play are steam cuz my credit card doesnt work anymore 

Don't buy it unless it's on sale.

I'm sure members on the forum can recommend alternatives.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Don't buy it unless it's on sale.

I'm sure members on the forum can recommend alternatives.

its been a year since it came out and ive only seen a slae

I believe it's on trial on UPlay, at least it was a week ago

Finally got PS4 Pro

no 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I tried the demo and it's seriously bad. I played for about ten hours. Just cruising and doing stuff. It's so bad. Ubisoft usually does a great job with open world games. But they missed the point of a racing game with The Crew.

I tried the demo and it's seriously bad. I played for about ten hours. Just cruising and doing stuff. It's so bad. Ubisoft usually does a great job with open world games. But they missed the point of a racing game with The Crew.

fine im just not gonna get it

fine im just not gonna get it

Download the demo and try it out for yourself. The demo is free, huge world, but limited cars.

The Steam winter sale is about two months away if you can patiently wait for deals. They might not be the best deals out there, but your dollars with stretch further.

I don't think that game is worth anything near that amount of money. Maybe 10 bucks if you are interested in it.

From gameplay perspective they went with full arcade but still have strong simulator parts in it. You need take long brake zones before corners. But the way steering feels makes this mechanic nonsense. I think there are a lot better racing games to play.

If you want something arcady check out Driver San Francisco. It's not the best looking game. But it has interesting gameplay mechanics and I think it has one of the best representation of weaving through traffic at high speed.

I was pleasantly surprised by this game. While I played through the story I thought it was nice but nothing that special. But I happened to double my gameplay time after finishing the story.

I've only played the free trial like you, on PC but I really enjoyed it. I'm currently waiting for it to drop on sale as well. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

only if its cheap, and you have a friend that's willing to play with you.

This game is in no way the "MMOCar PG" they call it, because you literally never bump into randoms, and when you do, they just drive past, and there is no interaction to be had.

The trailer for the game, where crews are driving around all over the place, and there are rivalries between them, is not an accurate representation of the game at all. You just do races that are presented to you, and get enough money to make your car look nice... that's about it.

the game gets boring after a while, and more so if you are playing by yourself.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Its a good game, i had fun with it for a month. Then i never touched it again :/

Great concept from uplay (i could race ppl from canada with no lags. Im in UK).

But once u finish career mode and pim ypur ride to max points there is not much to do.

Stupid cheating little faggot kids ruined the competitive part of the game and its worldwide scoreboard (u can find unreal: "0.1sec times" or "999999999 points" almost everywhere....

The last time i played the game ot was february this year.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

imo no th economy is fubar, wish I never bought it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It depends on why you want The Crew. If you want a good racing game, there are tens or hundreds of better, cheaper racing games.

If you want the weird blend of racing game and MMO that The Crew tries to be, that's really the only game that tries to do that. But then, reviews seem to be unanimous that it didn't do it very well. And I think buying it at full price is utter lunacy—I don't even buy good games at full price. :P

I don't know on PC but my brother bourght it on ps4 and i had the chance to try it and its cool to drive for few hours but after a lonng time it gets boring

The crew sorta dies after the story ends

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Thats not that many...

Considering you're only ever in the company of about 5 people at once, it's more than enough. The game itself is shit though.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Considering you're only ever in the company of about 5 people at once, it's more than enough. The game itself is shit though.

Agreed, i played it on ps4 and pc and its bad on both lol

Get it on G2A you can get it for like half off

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White