Is it normal?

Asulenovcer

If I keep my G3's screen awake plus doing something not so big that doesn't requires lot of CPU resources drains battery from say,55% to 52% in just hardly 4 or 5 minute. Is it normal?

EDIT: My friend owns Huawei 3C. His phone's RAM is usually available around 1.2 GB while my phone takes more than 2GB(G3 32GB). Why is it like that? Sorry for asking this question again.

Depends on the screen brightness and what you do.

We can only speculate once you drain it from 100 to 0 and give us your usage numbers.

EDIT: My friend owns Huawei 3C. His phone's RAM is usually available around 1.2 GB while my phone takes more than 2GB(G3 32GB). Why is it like that? Sorry for asking this question again.

The more ram there is the more it is used. Phones use RAM as cache to store apps for fast loading times.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Seems realistic, a lit screen does use a lot of power compared to standby if your brightness is up.

Also, the percentage of battery is not always accurate. I've seen my bar go from 15% to 5% in 30 seconds.

When in doubt: C4

Just discovered that the device uses alot of battery even when screen is off. Phone was at 95% before and now its 93% please help.

make sure there isnt a lot of stuff running in the background , keep bluetooth, gps and nfc off when not using it. keep the screen brightness as low as you can while still being able to see it

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

it depneds on how many apps are using the cpu in the background.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too