Corsair M65 RGB White or/vs Razor Deathadder Chroma

I am looking for a new mouse to play mainly First Person Shooters and MC.

I want a mouse that has good buttons to spam-click lot's with non automatic weapons.

Wich of these two you think is best?

Or other mice in the similar proce range?!

Halp!

PS - I want color costumixation unless it's alreadt either white and red or black and red.

the corsair for sure

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

the corsair for sure

Are you just a fanboy?

Can you give me Pros and Cons? Thanks!

Are you just a fanboy?

If you havent noticed, every Peripheral Forum is full with Fanboys. :)

As for the topic, it depends on what you want besides the already mentioned points(Grip etc.), if you want an easy answer to the original question, the Deathadder, due to better performance.

If you havent noticed, every Peripheral Forum is full with Fanboys. :)

As for the topic, it depends on what you want besides the already mentioned points(Grip etc.), if you want an easy answer to the original question, the Deathadder, due to better performance.

Why exaclty does it have better performance?

Don't really care about DPI as I play with low DPI.

Better FW + better Sensor.

What does FW mean?

Also wich one is better for jitter/spam clicking?

Or are you now a razor famboy?! ;)

Get the black corsair one it looks much nicer, the corsair is better because it has a better sensor a better feel and a better shape and razer software does some weird things but the corsair software is not simple to use

Get the black corsair one it looks much nicer, the corsair is better because it has a better sensor a better feel and a better shape and razer software does some weird things but the corsair software is not simple to use

But the other guy commented that the razor one has a better sensor...

I am looking for a new mouse to play mainly First Person Shooters and MC.

I want a mouse that has good buttons to spam-click lot's with non automatic weapons.

Wich of these two you think is best?

Or other mice in the similar proce range?!

Halp!

PS - I want color costumixation unless it's alreadt either white and red or black and red.

get the Mionix Castor the best " gaming " mouse on the market right now.

P.S : watch reviews :)

get the

Mionix Castor the best " gaming " mouse on the market right now.

P.S : watch reviews :)

Fanboy much? Gimme facts

Fanboy much? Gimme facts

maybe a fanboy idk hahahah maybe because i have the mionix naos 7000 and it's a dream.

What does FW mean?

Also wich one is better for jitter/spam clicking?

Firmware.

It depends on what you like when it comes to fast clicking, if you like to click without a lot of force, then go for the Deathadder, altough depending on grip there are better options.

the corsair is better because it has a better sensor

Only somebody who is drunk would recommend standard A9800 over a good S3988 implementation.

Corsair M65

The Razer Dathadder is just a rebrand of the MS Habu which is cheap overpriced crap. 

h8K4EVk.jpg

I would buy Logitech, they build the best Mice. My current Mouse is in its 5th Year of permausing.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Corsair M65

The Razer Dathadder is just a rebrand of the MS Habu which is cheap overpriced crap.

h8K4EVk.jpg

I would buy Logitech, they build the best Mice. My current Mouse is in its 5th Year of permausing.

Any facts and figures?

And yeah now I'm leaning onto the M65 but I can still change my mind

Any facts and figures?

I owned one.

There are Lightyears in case of Quality and Features between this and my G9x.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It was the other way around, Microsoft even used that for marketing.

If you really want Corsair, then get at least the M45 instead(because of better performance), also it is not as "perfect"(because it is simply impossible with a ~50$ Product) as everyone makes it out to be, "doubleclicks" can still occour on the M Series despite the high debounce time and a lot of units have rattling mousewheels. So, just pick whatever shape, features, and performance wise fits / offers the best.

It was the other way around, Microsoft even used that for marketing.

Its overpriced crap, what way around doesnt matter that much.  :ph34r:

I absolutely love the white M65,I have trust issues around Razer products.

1 bad experience to ruin it all right?

Is it good to jitter click? (Spam click)

Also, in between the M65 which one, white or black.

Because the white one is glossy and the black matte. Apparently the white one gets slippery white sweaty.

Well, everything is overpriced crap then.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQDwGOyggdQ              

That´s why i buy Logitech. It´s a shame they stoped the G9x. Best mouse ever.

That´s why i buy Logitech. It´s a shame they stoped the G9x. Best mouse ever.

Well, Logitech has one major advantage, regardless old G9 had some fitting issues with the shells and the Hyperscroll wheel is still wonky AF, also if i want to talk from my personal perspective i could say it is crap performancewise because it is too heavy and has the S9500, debounce time however is very nice.

Well, Logitech has one major advantage, regardless old G9 had some fitting issues with the shells and the Hyperscroll wheel is still wonky AF, also if i want to talk from my personal perspective i could say it is crap performancewise because it is too heavy and has the S9500, debounce time however is very nice.

I owned the G9. There were no issues at all. Btw. it had weights and the scroll weel worked perfect. But doesnt matter, the mouse isnt available anymore. For what weird reasons, i dont know.

Fact is, Razer Products are way too expensive for the Quality they offer. The Deathadder is not worth its Money.