Will amount of games slow down your PC ?

Is your HDD partitioned(like a C drive and a D drive)

Edit: if it does.... And if the c partition is small.... Yes

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

I have about 110 games installed on my boot SSD and a second D drive so..I wouldnt be all that concerned 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Yeah on HDD's its pretty bad. - Personal Experience :D

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

I have about 110 games installed on my boot SSD and a second D drive so..I wouldnt be all that concerned

an ssd has low performance loss... If OP has a HDD then it is a different scenario

an ssd has low performance loss... If OP has a HDD then it is a different scenario

th vast vast vast majority of those 110 are on the hdd

Just looked it up 99 are on my HDD 3 are on my SSD

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

th vast vast vast majority of those 110 are on the hdd

and the ssd is the boot drive?

it shouldnt, unless you put all your games in C

i have 1 drive ONLY for the os and other system files

and a separate drive for my games

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

and the ssd is the boot drive?

Yes

System Specs

Unless you physically have little space left where it's taxing or if you somehow have lots of hidden stuff running at all times, shouldn't really be an issue no matter how many games you have installed.

Yes

then you will experience 0% slowdown in boot times.... i guess regardless of how many files you store on them they (the ssd) will start slowing down due to AGE and not to MEMORY OCCUPIED... am i right?

Yeah. I have 450 Steam games on my HDD and it seems to be fine.

then you will experience 0% slowdown in boot times.... i guess regardless of how many files you store on them they will start slowing down due to AGE and not to MEMORY OCCUPIED... am i right?

You are assuming here, we dont know OPS situation.

Furthermore I haven't had an SSD that long and my system drive used to be a 1tb wd black that again I had a fuck ton of games on.

System Specs

Yeah. I have 450 Steam games on my HDD and it seems to be fine.

must be a brand new HDD or is it a High performance HDD?

You are assuming here, we dont know OPS situation.

Furthermore I haven't had an SSD that long and my system drive used to be a 1tb wd black that again I had a fuck ton of games on.

WD HDD's Barely degrade especially the Black One.... Now that you mention it.... My WD green is still figthing fit and did not slow down despite the C drive having just 20 Gigs of free space

must be a brand new HDD or is it a High performance HDD?

One utterly massive HDD, or lots of small games?

Around two years old, 3/4 of a 2TB HDD dedicated to games. A fair amount of those are indie, though.

Not really. Only when drive gets close to being full (over 90%) there's some slowness. Mainly with HDDs but I've seen people having issues with SSDs too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv