Logitech G633 Crackling

So I was looking for a new headset, and I watched Luke's review of the Logitech G633s before PAX, so I picked up a pair. However, lately I've been having some problems.

While doing some basics tasks like gaming or watching a video (*Shoutout to youtube's restricted mode "enabled" crap) I seem to get crackling through the speakers. It's hard to explain, it just sounds like distorted audio feed through everything. I am (obviously) on PC and I only use the USB cable, and occasionally the 3.5mm input also through my phone. It's kinda a vague description, but I don't know how to explain it... It happens every once in a while and it usually lasts in short bursts or constant for a few moments. I use Logitech gaming software 8.74.80, and I have tried switching to every version in between it and 8.56... 

The problem persists if i'm using Dolby 7.1, DTS headphone X, or just no surround sound. I've also tried switching USB ports and a few other things but otherwise I'm helpless. Running Windows 10 64-Bit.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!

If you need specs for some reason just check my profile

Does it happen when on 3.5mm? Audio distortion is normal through USB as there's all sorts of cable-contact going on in your case and lots of interference. I'd suggest using 3.5mm if possible.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Does it happen when on 3.5mm? Audio distortion is normal through USB as there's all sorts of cable-contact going on in your case and lots of interference. I'd suggest using 3.5mm if possible.

Yeah, But the only support is USB to PC. Meaning that the 3.5mm only works with mobile, Xbox and PS4 I could get a adapter possibly? or maybe like attach a ferrite bead to the cable to block other interference?

Yeah, But the only support is USB to PC. Meaning that the 3.5mm only works with mobile, Xbox and PS4 I could get a adapter possibly? or maybe like attach a ferrite bead to the cable to block other interference?

Do you have another PC you can test the issue with?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Do you have another PC you can test the issue with?

Yes, but it'll be a little bit before i can get hands on my brothers laptop. I'll let you know! Thanks