Battlenation - Vote to Victory

2b12ee97d2.png

Do you want to win awesome PC components by interacting with fellow PC enthusiasts and voting on your favorite parts?

BattleNation's "Vote To Victory" is your chance to do just that!

The contest is pretty simple:

1. Vote for your favorite PC components. They will be hosting new "battles" each week (for 6 weeks), so be sure to check out http://www.battlenation.com each week.

2. Earn points by voting and interacting with the community.

3. Win! By being one of the top 10 fans who hold the most points at the end of each week you get entered in a draw to win the most popular component.

At the end of the 6 week competition the top 50 participants will be entered to win the Ultimate Battlestation.

So, if you want to win some free components (and I mean, who doesn't...) you should head over to http://www.battlenation.com and start battling today!!

i do want to win pc components

WOW I CAN DO THAT

so i just like vote on stuff

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

seems pretty cool ill have to check it out

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.

wow thanks!

So... Only the 10 people who interact the most get a chance to win something. And they get to win the most popular thing, not necessarily the thing they voted for themselves?

Seems like a lot of hassle for nothing to be honest.

I registered 3 days before launch. There's people who already have 500+ points though (first day of voting).

It's only a headset anyways, only good one there is the G633.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nice idea, but I feel like it's turning into a following/liking whoring party, with everybody posting useless comments followed by at least twenty five different hashtags in hope of getting a few points...

Nice idea, but I feel like it's turning into a following/liking whoring party, with everybody posting useless comments followed by at least twenty five different hashtags in hope of getting a few points...

on_Computers.jpg

on_Computers.jpg

Ahah so true! Are you the same rune that replied my post about folding? You're everywhere man, that's scaring me :P

Ahah so true! Are you the same rune that replied my post about folding? You're everywhere man, that's scaring me :P

I see all.

[snip]

None escape my sight.

Ahahah the guy's not messing around :lol: Anyway good luck, looks like you're going to be amongst the winners of this :)

Ahahah the guy's not messing around :lol: Anyway good luck, looks like you're going to be amongst the winners of this :)

Perhaps week one, but I doubt the early bird advantage will last long.

Yeah they are catching up... But you have the ltt community behind you man, you'll be fine!

Yeah they are catching up... But you have the ltt community behind you man, you'll be fine!

Everyone hates me because I keep reporting the boosters :P

Everyone hates me because I keep reporting the boosters :P

Well that's something I don't understand... If you can spot them, how come the battlenation staff doesn't? What the fuck are those guys doing? It looks like they started it thinking everybody would play fair...

Well that's something I don't understand... If you can spot them, how come the battlenation staff doesn't? What the fuck are those guys doing? It looks like they started it thinking everybody would play fair...

They actually didn't have a report button at the start. So...yeah. They did. They still don't have a 'remove points' feature yet.

They actually didn't have a report button at the start. So...yeah. They did. They still don't have a 'remove points' feature yet.

Giving stuff to the people who can create the most gmail adresses :P

Giving stuff to the people who can create the most gmail adresses :P

Over my dead sleepless body.

Over my dead sleepless body.

Yeah, I don't like the idea that using the idea of creating a friendly competition amongst pc enthusiast while creating some sort of social network for them so selfishly can give you what you want without playing alone.

Edit: alright, I realise this sentence doesn't make a lot of sense, but english isn't my first language, so just act as if it did, please. Thanks.

Yeah, I don't like the idea that using the idea of creating a friendly competition amongst pc enthusiast while creating some sort of social network for them so selfishly can give you what you want without playing alone.

Edit: alright, I realise this sentence doesn't make a lot of sense, but english isn't my first language, so just act as if it did, please. Thanks.

I understood :)

• 1 month later...

Well, that was fun! I think I represented Linus Tech Tips quite well! Won both the g303 and the 980ti Kingpin! Woo!