First. But I have Vessel!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

First. But I have Vessel!

No offence but , i dont get it..

3933-First-.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

No offence but , i dont get it..

My parents are extremely proud of me. Thank you very much.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Pretty open and honest review I feel regarding the note 5 . I ve never owned one because of those issues.

For disclosure. Linus was given A free Iphone 6 and this Note 5 to place the Dbrand skins in as an ad and to place them .
I would have liked to hear that. My supporting evidence for that is . the referral links in the more info section being used so Dbrand can quantify their investment here. 

I really liked the disclosure at the end that Dbrand provided the phones. 
I feel like Linus is being much more forthcoming. I hope this continues. 

Great video. Your points about not having the features power users enjoy are definitely valid. I have a note 4 and am upgrading to the note 5 in November. Sadly, Australia does not have the 64gb option... This leaves me with 32gb and nowhere to put my 32gb sd card... Guess I'll be relying on cloud storage more and more

Great video. Your points about not having the features power users enjoy are definitely valid. I have a note 4 and am upgrading to the note 5 in November. Sadly, Australia does not have the 64gb option... This leaves me with 32gb and nowhere to put my 32gb sd card... Guess I'll be relying on cloud storage more and more

but why. they never give you enough upgrades in terms of the hardware. its all so incremental !

Then compound the fact my friends havent got any updates for note 4 or 5 AT ALL 

The note 5 seems to be much faster than the note 4... That and my plan gives me a new phone every year

at 5:54 "I do have a couple more notes", or Note5 in partial l33t talk, or note 5 when the l33t talk is split into appropriate parts.

Free note 5 giveaway inbound. 

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

How to use the smart unlock Linus @LuniusTech ...The first time you have to use fingerprint then if you don't swipe from the lock icon at the bottom, lose connection of Bluetooth device for more then 30 seconds, not use your phone for 2 hours or reboot it all you have to do is swipe from the middle of the screen to unlock NOT the bottom of the screen.

Clearly linus needed to not be born with hands the size of a child.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I found some cool videos about how to increase battery & storage for SGN5 phones & wanted to share them.

External Memory SD card reader for phone:

External Memory USB storage:

External Storage w/ Micro SD

Chooser of the Slain

I noticed that battery life dies faster if you have more installed apps that auto-start.

High Idle drain is a problem if you have lots of utilities or virus scanners that constantly watch your device.

When I first got my smartphone I downloaded and installed about a dozen virus scanners to test them all out,

since then I've deleted most of them and noticed that my idle drain is lower and the battery life lasts a lot longer.

For this reason I am going to be using an android tablet for all of my apps that are not necessary on my android phone.

I have a question tho, is there a way to get 'APP OPS' for Android 5.1.1 Lollipop so I can toggle on/off application permissions?

(I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android Lollipop 5.1.1, waiting on Marshmellow 6.0 next week.)

I understand that App Ops used to be pre-installed, but is no longer unless you download an app & root your phone?

---

Video Request:

Will Linus be doing a review comparing the:

[samsung Galaxy Note 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus]

or

[samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7") VS Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab Pro (12.2")]

Chooser of the Slain

My 5'2" roommate has small hands but he got this phone and has no problems with it.