Great job on the video Taran. I don't mean this as an insult but you did better than I would've thought. I look forward to seeing more videos from you.

This would be awesome for my son in a few years. He's only 6 right now but he's also extremely advanced with computers compared to a lot of kids his age. I would love for him to pick up on programming and what not and this looks like a fun way to do it.  At the LEGO fest we went to this year we did have an opportunity to mess around with Mindstorms and he enjoyed them. I'll have to see about getting him into this.

seems like a way to expensive Lego Mindstorms Ripoff

Did you watch the whole video? It actually seems like more affordable option than LEGO Mindstorms. It also includes more pieces and sensors and seems pretty comparable. To each their own though.

Please Please do the NExt higher level robot :) 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

Would it be easy to 3d print more parts to expand functionality?

Vex IQ does have some CAD software. So theoretically, yes, you should be able to 3-D print new parts.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

This was very well done video. Nice job Taran and the rest of the team who worked on this video. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

This is the big boy version of VEX final from this year, for anyone who's interested. I'm in the New Zealand team :)

Nice to see another VEX competitor, my school started a competition robotics team last year for the Skyrise events. We haven't even started on the current event yet.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD