iPhone 6s + or S6 Edge +

UseGoogle

Please help me what to choose

Because some says that ip6s is faster than edge+

They'll both be equally fast; just get whichever OS you prefer, or whichever offers the features you need to have. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Please help me what to choose

Because some says that ip6s is faster than edge+

depends on whether you like google or apple better thats pretty much it besides screen resolution and battery life and proprietary charger well you get the point do you have a mac and love apple products well get the iphone if you like more storage upgradablity and other things android offers like probably a replacable battery then get the edge

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

depends on whether you like google or apple better thats pretty much it besides screen resolution and battery life and proprietary charger well you get the point do you have a mac and love apple products well get the iphone if you like more storage upgradablity and other things android offers like probably a replacable battery then get the edge

The Edge doesn't have expandable storage or a replaceable battery. (does it?) And I'd take Apple proprietary, and superior, lightning charger over Micro USB any day.

So upgradeability is the same, and it just comes down to form factor, battery life, screen (although, the resolution is irrelevant, it's the fact that Samsung has a nicer display that matters -- but that also needs to be taken with a grain of salt since the iPhone does also have almost comparable display in terms of color reproduction,  and the random features each device has. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The Edge doesn't have expandable storage or a replaceable battery. (does it?) And I'd take Apple proprietary, and superior, lightning charger over Micro USB any day.

So upgradeability is the same, and it just comes down to form factor, battery life, screen (although, the resolution is irrelevant, it's the fact that Samsung has a nicer display that matters -- but that also needs to be taken with a grain of salt since the iPhone does also have almost comparable display in terms of color reproduction,  and the random features each device has. 

i dont really know thats why i was hinting to research it but thanks for clarifying im not really a phone researcher i just wanted to get the platform is the biggest deal across

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I'd personally go for the S6 Edge as it's something new. Not to bash Apple or anything but I think the S6 Edge was quite a big move forward for samsung in terms of design. I'd give it a go.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

i've heard iOS in general has better games, but you probably have to pay for them. This is what i've heard... most mainstream games are on both but they might work better on iOS

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

For gaming: 6S+, for productivity S6 Edge +

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

For gaming: 6S+, for productivity S6 Edge +

Why 6S+ for gaming?

And why edge for productivity? or define productivity

Why 6S+ for gaming?

And why edge for productivity? or define productivity

Because no reason. 

Get whichever ecosystem you prefer. 99.99% of things will be the same on either device, and both are equally capable. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

There really isn't much difference besides OS and a couple of features. iOS has more apps and games with more community on most of them. So if I'd had to choose I'd go for the iPhone.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Because no reason. 

Get whichever ecosystem you prefer. 99.99% of things will be the same on either device, and both are equally capable. 

S6 Edge for more RAM and multi-window support. Android ia an open system, so easy file transfer

6s+ has better software optimisation due to Metal, (Apple's equivelant of Mantle), sp etter G{U performance 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

S6 Edge for more RAM and multi-window support. Android ia an open system, so easy file transfer

6s+ has better software optimisation due to Metal, (Apple's equivelant of Mantle), sp etter G{U performance 

multi window support on a screen the size of that edge's is basically useless in almost all cases. Hell, multi window is useless on my Galaxy Note 8. The extra ram is worthless -- iOS handles memory in an entirely different way. Better API optimization isn't all that relevant since anything that will run on an 6s will run more or less the same on an s6. Easy file management is nice, but also not all that useful in the majority of cases. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

multi window support on a screen the size of that edge's is basically useless in almost all cases. Hell, multi window is useless on my Galaxy Note 8. The extra ram is worthless -- iOS handles memory in an entirely different way. Better API optimization isn't all that relevant since anything that will run on an 6s will run more or less the same on an s6. Easy file management is nice, but also not all that useful in the majority of cases. 

More or less the same on an S6? Have you even seen the difference in GFXBench scores?

More or less the same on an S6? Have you even seen the difference in GFXBench scores?

yes, doesn't the iphone blow the s6 out of the water?

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Of course. Big difference in GPU power, resolution and software optimisation 

In real world performance, not really; in synthetics, yes. no question. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Which brings to question, have you seen the benchmarks?

iphone-6s-graphics.png

The iPhone 6S is more powerful in near every regard lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Which brings to question, have you seen the benchmarks?

iphone-6s-graphics.png

The iPhone 6S is more powerful in near every regard lol.

Well most of the tests were either Offscreen or Physics related, so i am not surprised 

Well most of the tests were either Offscreen or Physics related, so i am not surprised

If the test is done off screen, then doesn't that put the S6 at an advantage? And it's overall score, graphics and physics tested.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I'm going to say the same thing everyone else has said.

iPhone:

Pros:

• Mildly faster
  • (generally) More Community around games
  • All the advantages of iOS.
  • "3-D Touch"

Cons:

• All of the disadvantages of iOS.
  • "Only" IPS display

S6 edge+:

Pros:

• Super AMOLED screen (higher contrast)
  • All the advantages of Android
  • "Edge"

Cons:

• Mildly slower (not by much)
  • All the disadvantages of Android

Both:

Pros:

• Great Performance
  • Exelent build quality
  • Great Cameras
  • Wide range of features/gimmicks

Cons:

• Rather poor battery life
  • No expandable storage

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com