Win 10 OS USB Install?

Go to solution Solved by techguru,

So i have access to InstiDreamSpark Premium through my univeristy and just built a new editing rig for my filming making course.

So i've downloaded Windows 10 education and want to install it but i don't know how to set up the USB using only the software and no disc as i've seen in a ncix video.

Could someone help me to format and install my OS on my new PC, thanks.

Edit: I need to know how to create an ISO file from the unzipped 3gb download i got that doesn't contain one. I'm wary of running the .exe files as i can't re-download anything if it effs up.

if you have the key for win 10

then all you need to do is download the iso from torrents for the version you need

then burn that iso to a usb stick with rufus

So i have access to InstiDreamSpark Premium through my univeristy and just built a new editing rig for my filming making course.

So i've downloaded Windows 10 education and want to install it but i don't know how to set up the USB using only the software and no disc as i've seen in a ncix video.

Edit: I need to know how to create an ISO file from the unzipped 3gb download i got that doesn't contain one. I'm wary of running the .exe files as i can't re-download anything if it effs up.

Would a regular "right click - format" not be sufficient?

nope, tough there are plenty of tutorials on the 'net where they explain how to do this very easily. i've installed W10 on all my family's rigs and laptops using this method

Would a regular "right click - format" not be sufficient?

No, because you need to make your USB flash drive into a specific format, and bootable.

You also need to extract the ISO file content on the USB flash drive.

if you have the key for win 10

then all you need to do is download the iso from torrents for the version you need

then burn that iso to a usb stick with rufus

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile