A Required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing" Error message when installing windows, not sure what I did wrong?

So I recently just build a computer for someone, and now I'm at the point of loading windows 7 onto it, problem is that I get to this error message https://i.imgur.com/Mv3Vmxq.jpg and I dug around on other forum sites to find a solution but most of the solutions didn't work. I tried using different usb drives, using a cd drive, different ports on my computer to load the os onto the usb drive, unplugging a SATA port on my hdd (have a ssd and hdd), looked through the bios to see if there is anything wrong with it, and I'm still getting the same message. I don't know what to do, I'm sure everything is working properly, as some of the parts for the build I had working on other computers around the household already, the parts I bought were handled with care, and took precaution with.

Here's the build in question.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GMtv99

UPDATE: So I redownloaded and tried again, and still the same thing, and I went into CMO's and theirs nothing out of the ordinary in terms of boot order or sata settings (all set to default). And the only thing things connected are the monitors, mouse and key (usb), and ethernet cable. Nothing else. I tried a usb cd drive from amazon, with windows 7 on there but still the same result.

Have you tried to see if you can install Linux on it? (just try if it works, it could also be used to initialize the drive)

Is the SSD plugged in the SATA 3 Gb/s or SATA 6 Gb/s ? (If you plugged it in the SATA 6Gb/s(the white ports), try using the SATA 3Gb/s, or vice versa)

Is it plugged in the port SATA1 ? (the one right under/beside the tiny heatsink of the southbridge)

@fuzmaximus Also, next time, when you copy paste texts that you most likely posted on another forum or something, make sure to remove the black color off the text. It's near unreadable on night theme.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Have you tried to see if you can install Linux on it? (just try if it works, it could also be used to initialize the drive)

Is the SSD plugged in the SATA 3 Gb/s or SATA 6 Gb/s ? (If you plugged it in the SATA 6Gb/s(the white ports), try using the SATA 3Gb/s, or vice versa)

Is it plugged in the port SATA1 ? (the one right under/beside the tiny heatsink of the southbridge)

@fuzmaximus Also, next time, when you copy paste texts that you most likely posted on another forum or something, make sure to remove the black color off the text. It's near unreadable on night theme.

I didn't try to install linux on it yet, but what I did, was tried different ports on the mother board, but I think those white cables that I got with it are backwards compatible with any sata drive anyways. But I also tried loading the drivers into another folder with the usb drive that has the windows 7 installer, and it didn't show up. I got it from this website here - http://www.msi.com/support/mb/760GM-P34-FX.html#down-driver&Win7 64

But anyways, I tried also taking out one hard drive or one ssd (Using two hard drives in this build), and took the video card out to see if that would help. But when I tried booting again, I didn't get a post boot beep or display showing the bios splash screen. I don't know how that could have happened just fidgeting the cables around a bit to see if the connections work. This is beyond frustrating and I never encountered this problem before.

Also I don't know if this will work since I have an amd processor? http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN234568/EN

Also I don't know if this will work since I have an amd processor? http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN234568/EN

What that says is essentially this : (the rest is irrelevant)

A ) Re-download the Windows 7 ISO and "burn" it again to a USB drive using the USB/DVD tool from microsoft. (hopefully from a legitimate source)

B ) Enter the BIOS and make sure the SATA operation mode is set to AHCI/IDE, instead of RAID.

C ) The AMD SATA drivers can be found here. (But you might want to try the ones given by MSI, first)

"1. Extract the file and Copy all files to the floppy.

2. Press F6 to install driver through the floppy when booting and loading RAID function."

I believe you can use a flash drive to load the drivers with Windows 7, during the install, too. So "burn" the ISO to the USB drive first, then put the drivers on it in a new folder.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

What that says is essentially this : (the rest is irrelevant)

A ) Re-download the Windows 7 ISO and "burn" it again to a USB drive using the USB/DVD tool from microsoft. (hopefully from a legitimate source)

B ) Enter the BIOS and make sure the SATA operation mode is set to AHCI/IDE, instead of RAID.

C ) The AMD SATA drivers can be found here. (But you might want to try the ones given by MSI, first)

"1. Extract the file and Copy all files to the floppy.

2. Press F6 to install driver through the floppy when booting and loading RAID function."

I believe you can use a flash drive to load the drivers with Windows 7, during the install, too. So "burn" the ISO to the USB drive first, then put the drivers on it in a new folder.

So I put windows 7 on another usb using that same tool, and i'm pretty sure that the bios is in sata mode (I think it comes like that in default anyways). I'll definitely use that link there for the amd drivers. The thing is do I put the zip file or all the extracted files into a folder on my usb, cause I did that with the msi drivers in the link you sent me, but wouldn't load under the boot x directory (zipped or in a folder).

Note: I tried disconnecting my hard drives (1 sata tb for games, 1 ssd for os), and just plugging in the ssd into sata port 1, and now I'm not getting anything displayed on my monitor.