Samsung Galaxy S4 OR htc one m8s OR Huawei ascend mate 7?

happychineseman

S4 as i am using one

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

m8 imho.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

one thing i really hate about the HTC is the non-removable battery imo

if the phone is a used and abused by the previous user

replacing it is a pain in the butt

while the S4 is just open the back cover and swap a brand new battery

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I wouldhave said the m8 but since its the m8s....Fuck it, m8s mate. I have had the m8 for over a year now and the build quality is just something out of this world. Its worth it even if it had worse specs and cost more. There´s just something to be said about premium build quality. Once up on a time i was raving, i had my hands up and my phone was in my hand. I dropped it. It hit the ceiling and fell from about 2.5 meters flat onto its screen. It didn't break, i was amazed. The one m8s is very similar so JUST DO IT.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"