Coolermaster intoduces silencio mATX case

I always loved the silencio cases , and i actually like the shiney front. Also no window can be fixed in the future but for now no window:(

Interested in Business and Technology

Ew that's disgusting

I think it looks pretty nice.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Fingerprints, Fingerprints, Fingerprints!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Looks a lot like the CM N200 but with a different front lol

Good enough.

I always loved the silencio cases , and i actually like the shiney front. Also no window can be fixed in the future but for now no window:(

I don't think there will be a windowed version of this exact case, silent optimized and window just don't go well together.

Fingerprints, Fingerprints, Fingerprints!

indeed! And micro scratches from trying to clean them off... That shiny front really could be a deal breaker for me.

Doesn' matta, haz Corsair 350D (excuse my grammar).

Doesn' matta, haz Corsair 350D (excuse my grammar).

LOL

Interested in Business and Technology

I just got the CM Storm Scout 2 but I must say I love the front on this case and I could custom mod the window for my first mod (although I'm only slightly handy :D ).

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

It will be hard to compete with the 350D. But it looks pretty decent.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I don't think there will be a windowed version of this exact case, silent optimized and window just don't go well together.

indeed! And micro scratches from trying to clean them off... That shiny front really could be a deal breaker for me.

I generally don't like anything to be glossy at all, everything must be matte!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Why would you touch the shiny front? I have 2 silencio 550 for more than half a year and they still look really good. They are quite scratch resistant.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

^_^ if I want a silence case I'll get a define, if I want a mATX case I'll get a 350D; no competition here really but it is a beautiful case

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Looks a lot like the CM N200 but with a different front lol

... well it is exactly that...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I generally don't like anything to be glossy at all, everything must be matte!

then plastidip is your friend...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

No article on the new CM 690 III? They were anounced together.

If you guys wan't I'll post the press release when I wake up, gtg sleep a few hours.

• 1 year later...

Love this case. Might need to buy one to replace the case that i kinda broke.  :)

Holy thread dig,  did anyone check the date when they dug this up?  Did you find a roman bath while digging that deep?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.