Windows 7 installation crashing in a really weird way

PAX

So, every time i try to instal windows it crashes on me, and i dont know why..but it crashes in a very weird way, and its always before windows transfers instalations files to de hdd, but hdd works and can be formated and all..i really could use some help on this :P

post-147695-0-06114000-1442817039_thumb.

that looks like a display problem

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Check the sata connexion, you never know, its maybe not plugged correctly...

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

that looks like a display problem

yep

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

uhm...but what if this is in a laptop ? :S

see if you can open up and check the display connection

otherwise

use VGA to a external monitor

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i tryed with an external monitor, no visual issue..but when i tryed to format de hard drive the computer just shutdown, and then rebboted displaying BOOTMGR missing...

are you able to take the HDD out and format it?

yes, i did it, but i kinda have to reformat it every time while instaling windows, otherwise it wont create that 100mb partition...some say it matters..

so, it just rebboted again, and i didnt even had started the instalation, it was just idling in the menu.. so odd

Looks like a GPU issue; assuming its a normal laptop.

Try reseating the CPU and GPU/re apply thermal paste and check the display connector cable (its a flat rubbon cable, using some kind of ZIF connector.

i have just reasembled it, it was reaching 80ºC, it doesnt have a dedicated gpu..i didnt disconect anything else than keyboard and the touchpad..

looks like the laptop is reaching the end of the line

the mobo is going off

Northbridge chip is damaged, get everything off it now its not going to last i guarantee it. 

if you are super lucky you can reflow it, but i've tried this before and it never really solved the problem. Time to buy a new one i'm afraid. 

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--