Best Peripheral for 150€ ?

So I have 150€ to spend for my birthday and I wanted to peripherals for my PC. Basically the only thing I don't need is a mouse + mousepad.

Right now I am looking at getting a mechanical keyboard (Corsair K70, Strafe or Func KB-460). If you have any comments or suggestion for those please share!

But I would like to hear from you guys, what the best possible addition to my set-up would be. 

(Also for US people think 150€ = 150$)

which country? alternate usually has deals on keyboards going on.

So I have 150€ to spend for my birthday and I wanted to peripherals for my PC. Basically the only thing I don't need is a mouse + mousepad.

Right now I am looking at getting a mechanical keyboard (Corsair K70, Strafe or Func KB-460). If you have any comments or suggestion for those please share!

But I would like to hear from you guys, what the best possible addition to my set-up would be. 

(Also for US people think 150€ = 150$)

Ducky if you have 150 for sure. What switch do you want? Check the link in my sig about keyswitches for that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

which country? alternate usually has deals on keyboards going on.

I live in Holland, I can order things from alternate, gonna check it out

Ducky if you have 150 for sure. What switch do you want? Check the link in my sig about keyswitches for that.

I want to get reds or browns, not 100% sure yet. Do you know where would I get Ducky if I live in the Netherlands?

Also, some recommendations for Ducky keyboards?

Not Corsair, I would recommend Ducky keyboards. I love mine so much.

Any suggestions on what Ducky to get?

I want to get reds or browns, not 100% sure yet. Do you know where would I get Ducky if I live in the Netherlands?

Also, some recommendations for Ducky keyboards?

Hmm, I'm not sure where you guys in the Netherlands buy parts. Can you link some stores where you can get keyboards?

And any keyboard from Ducky. They're made like bricks.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hmm, I'm not sure where you guys in the Netherlands buy parts. Can you link some stores where you can get keyboards?

And any keyboard from Ducky. They're made like bricks.

Some stores I get computer related stuff:

www.bol.com (not that good)

www.alternate.nl (pretty good)

www.mycom.nl (also pretty good)

This is a website where you can search a product and check out it's prices for differnt stores availible in the Netherlands - http://tweakers.net/

Really cool website

Some stores I get computer related stuff:

www.bol.com (not that good)

www.alternate.nl (pretty good)

www.mycom.nl (also pretty good)

This is a website where you can search a product and check out it's prices for differnt stores availible in the Netherlands - http://tweakers.net/

Really cool website

OK, I'll check out some keyboards from there.

Damn, that site is super nice! Here's a list of the Ducky keyboards that can fit the job http://tweakers.net/product/420748/ducky-shine-4-mx/

Any suggestions on what Ducky to get?

Well I have a Shine 3 TKL in Cherry MX Blue. I highly recommend the Shine series.

OK, I'll check out some keyboards from there.

Damn, that site is super nice! Here's a list of the Ducky keyboards that can fit the job http://tweakers.net/product/420748/ducky-shine-4-mx/

I've been doing more research and I found that for my needs, a Corsair K70 would be ideal (among the Keyboards I was previously considering).

But I see a lot of people on the forums praise Ducky a lot. Why would I buy a Ducky instead of something else? From the Ducky Shine I already know I don't like the function key control for the lighting so that is a con, but could you give me some pros to Duckys in particular?

I've been doing more research and I found that for my needs, a Corsair K70 would be ideal (among the Keyboards I was previously considering).

But I see a lot of people on the forums praise Ducky a lot. Why would I buy a Ducky instead of something else? From the Ducky Shine I already know I don't like the function key control for the lighting so that is a con, but could you give me some pros to Duckys in particular?

With stuff of this caliber in price you want something made well. Ducky keyboards are extremely well. Das, Cherry. Those are good too (yes, Cherry makes their own keyboards).

With stuff of this caliber in price you want something made well. Ducky keyboards are extremely well. Das, Cherry. Those are good too (yes, Cherry makes their own keyboards).

What do you mean with built well? In terms of build quality I've heard great things about the K70

What do you mean with built well? In terms of build quality I've heard great things about the K70

I've actually heard very poor things about the K70. It's way too light for being so big. Ducky keyboards are freaking heavy. I have found a few users on here that had problems with their Corsair keyboards ( @Trik'Stari was one of them, can't remember others) after around a year of use.