Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Jack.EXE

Welcome to THE Gun thread. Enjoy firing them? Modifying them? Or just enjoy the mechanics of operation?

No matter who you are, there is something to enjoy in this thread!

16b28b9a743e483c32857f97492fcd2d.jpg

THIS IS A GUN THREAD. IF YOU ARE ANTI-GUN, YOU MAY LEAVE NOW.

Rules:

Thou shalt not fanboy - Fanboism is frowned upon. However good the AK-47 is, it is far from the best, no gun is the best.

Thou should enjoy firearms - Off topic discussion is fine in short bursts, but this thread is for firearm lovers, such as myself.

Thou shalt not harm another - Comon guys, I really shouldnt have to explain this.

Thou shalt have fun! - Talk as much or as little as you want. As technical or general as you can. If you cannot understand something, feel free to ask, or ignore the post alltogether and suggest your own discussion!

This was heavily inspired by the car thread, so I am hoping you will behave as well as you guys do over there.

That said, I'll give you guys a push:

What is your favorite gun, in general?

Amendment 1:

Please add a link to this thread in your signature. You don't have to, but it will help with advertising!

Where's the AWP? :(

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I have yet to own a real gun in real life but I have done much research on them.

If there was one gun I could have it would be it would be a F2000 with a Acog 12-55mm Scope with a Nade Launcer with a possible silencer

I know a shitty choice but looks so cool!

http://www.slovenskavojska.si/typo3temp/pics/b_6763061b7f.jpg

Also I really like the HK lineup especially the HK G16 DMR.Pair it up with a extended mag your owning the battlefeild.And also the USP is my favorite pistol

Gatta say the AK-47 is also my all time favorite.It might not have any rail systems but seriously though these knew modern ak's being manufactured with a rail system are not only freaking sexy but also so damn gooood!!

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

the Ak-47 is the best for a battlefield no question

I personally prefer the Sig-556 Classic swat, though I do like it chambered in the 7.62x39.

Though, my personal favourite would have to be the QBZ-95

I personally prefer the Sig-556 Classic swat, though I do like it chambered in the 7.62x39

The classic swat is stupid imo

I personally prefer the Sig-556 Classic swat, though I do like it chambered in the 7.62x39

The recoil dough :(

The AK is used by soldiers for a reason. It is reliable. Nothing comes close to the strength and reliability to the AK. the m16 proved that

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

The AK is used by soldiers for a reason. It is reliable. Nothing comes close to the strength and reliability to the AK. the m16 proved that

Boi stop hating on the m16.Well the regular m16 does suck especially the ones that use 9mm pistol rounds.

m416 is boss though

Oh guns, I'm not big in them like I am cars or computers, but they're pretty fun.  I think the favorite one I've shot is a .445 SuperMag with a scope.  

Damn did I feel like a badass xD

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

i don't like guns, but i'll go now...

Bam Bam 

Boi stop hating on the m16.Well the regular m16 does suck especially the ones that use 9mm pistol rounds.

m416 is boss though

Drop an AK into a swamp. Clean it off it works. Do the same for the m16 broken....

Drop an AK into a swamp. Clean it off it works. Do the same for the m16 broken....

You got me there.

Why don't we talk about snipers now?

Im all for the L96 with 30 caliber armor piercing rounds

And boi your russian.Your suppose to love the ak series

You got me there.

Why don't we talk about snipers now?

Im all for the L96 with 30 caliber armor piercing rounds

And boi your russian.Your suppose to love the ak series

who says I dont love the AK series xD best guns ever....

post-122995-0-14009100-1442192756.gif

hi there.

i lika da cute tiny guns from fantasy and scifi games and guns that make me think of those IRL. :P

also,

sawed off's <3

iron sights. :P

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

who says I dont love the AK series xD best guns ever....

So AK with a sniper scope and bigger bullets is your version of a sniper?

What else can could you expect from a russian lol.Not that im saying it's a bad thing

So AK with a sniper scope and bigger bullets is your version of a sniper?

What else can could you expect from a russian lol.Not that im saying it's a bad thing

Didnt the enemy sniper in "American Sniper" have that. He did pretty well too